Newcastle United 1-0 Arsenal (04/11/23) - Post match reaction from p. 46

Yorkie

Never ever known us to be the ones getting the decisions our way.

i was 99.9% certain whilst in the ground after the first check that we were getting nowt from this match.

If that was ruled off. Arsenal may have possibly rattled us enough to break us. They are a fantastic team. No questions. They play exactly the same type of shithousery that is needed to be atop side.

Like I say to my bairn though.

doesnt matter how much of a piss taker you are. I am the ultimate piss taker.

Just like we are. Proper shithousery and piss take champions. 

Shame the atmosphere wasn’t as good at the last champions league game. Because it was bang up there on Saturday like.

5 minutes ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

i was 99.9% certain whilst in the ground after the first check that we were getting nowt from this match.

If that was ruled off. Arsenal may have possibly rattled us enough to break us. They are a fantastic team. No questions. They play exactly the same type of shithousery that is needed to be atop side.

Like I say to my bairn though.

doesnt matter how much of a piss taker you are. I am the ultimate piss taker.

Just like we are. Proper shithousery and piss take champions. 

Shame the atmosphere wasn’t as good at the last champions league game. Because it was bang up there on Saturday like.

Apart from possibly Brunos first cuffing,  we didn't get anything our way.

Edited by madras

The ball did clearly cross the line,

Joelinton fouled, and then Gordon was offside.

The tears fall down, I’m soaking through.

I’m a toddler, inside a grown man’s suit.

My crocodile tears, are crying too.

For they know how embarrased I am for you.

Crocodile tears, crocodile tears.

Crocodile tears, crocodile tears.

1 hour ago, midds said:

I'd have agreed with you yesterday but I've been thinking about it today. In a normal game I think both Havertz and Bruno are both reds, both totally unacceptable and both fully deserved a red imo. But then I was thinking how the Havertz tackle given just a yellow 'raised the bar' by the ref. If he's not going to send off a player for a tackle like that then the Bruno elbow isn't as bad so shouldn't be given as anything more than a yellow too. Both players definitely got away with it but it kinda equals itself out. 

Totally agree that if Havertz walks then the Bruno elbow never happens :thup:

True. Didn't look like an elbow, mind. More like the forearm underside. Violently antagonistic, but not meant to hurt. 

54 minutes ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

We've had a few recently. I guess that's evidence that we're in the process of making into the 'elite' group of clubs; that's why, of course, Arsenal are so insanely furious - they've expected the majority of decisions to go their way against the likes of us since David Attenborough was a bairn.

37 minutes ago, Sean said:

I hope we never become such little whining children when we lose a game. Seems to be an affliction that affects most of the top clubs.

Big 6 fans are the most miserable football fans in the world. They barely feel anything when they win, and when they lose it’s a war crime.

1 hour ago, Skeletor said:

The Arsenal statement seems to have turned opinion away from Arsenal and now everyone (even the Liverpool martyrs) appear to have turned against them.

Really?  Hadn't noticed that.

Though Postecoglou's comments today made me realize that it wasn't just Newcastle fans who were fed up with Arsenal's self-rigthousness. 

And then there are some Man Utd pundits. Neville in particular really appears to be enjoying himself winding Arsenal supporters up.

Just now, gazza ladra said:

Though Postecoglou's comments today made me realize that it wasn't just Newcastle fans who were fed up with Arsenal's self-rigthousness. 

And then there are some Man Utd pundits. Neville in particular really appears to be enjoying himself winding Arsenal supporters up.

Arteta? I think the dude has become unhinged.

3 hours ago, gazza ladra said:

Pochetino’s too. Even if he denies his comments had anything too do with Arteta he’s not fooling anyone.