Bournemouth 2-0 Newcastle United (11/11/23)

Yorkie

Tough watch again. 

Miley done good.

We are just lacking. Extra quality, finish, fitness, players. 

Still 3 points for the taking if we can make that breakthrough. 

Can't understand Ritchie and not Livramento. Maybe the latter is feeling something, other than frustration.

The games and injuries have really caught up with us here, we look absolutely shagged. 

I think it says a lot that our best outfield player is the one with the least amount of minutes this season. Hopefully Eddie can jiggle a few things around and get some energy into us because we're there for the taking at the moment and are lucky to not already be chasing the game. Very hard to know what to do though, the options are extremely limited.

Very disjointed.

When we press up front neither hall nor tripps are pressuring the wingers.

Seems like most of our team are wary of passing  to miley, you either trust the kid or get him off for someone else, feel a bit sorry for him!

Impressed with the composure of Miley mind. Always showing for the ball and not put a foot wrong in am otherwise tired and disjointed team.

You can see sometimes he's being overlooked by some players, which is understandable to a degree, but I think his team mates need to bring him in to play more.

Fuck me this is bleak enough, knew when the window closed we were pretty light on numbers but we've been punished far worse than could have been reasonably expected.

Just need to spawn a shitty 1-0 out of this and get to the international break with some positive vibes.

3 minutes ago, oldtype said:

I feel like we’ve already far exceeded our quota of good memories for this season and the remaining six months are just going to be pure, unending pain.

Spoken as if Ashley is still with us. Oh the scar tissue that man has left us with :lol: