LW: Sterling 

RW: Palmer

#10: Nkunku

CM1 and CM2: Gallagher, Enzo 

RB: James

LB: Chillwell

CB1 and CB2: Benoit Badiashelle, Axel D

GK: Sanchez 

^ and I realize I am leaving out Caciedo here. I guess the adjustment is Cacideo in a double pivot with Enzo and Gallagher as an 8/10 with Nkunku as some sort of false 9. Alternatively he could play on the wing and Sterling could play that deeper 9 role. 

Chilwell was on the bench prior to his injury. I think they were playing Colwill instead at left back. Even though Jackson is not looking great, I'm not sure if Broja is any better. I thought Nkunku were going to play as a striker? Don't know much about him though.

58 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

I was away for my anniversary in the Yorkshire Dales. Went for food

after and I don’t think I said a word for 2 hours. 

Selfish prick looking back :lol: but I was seething. Pub was all Liverpool fans and all. Which didn’t help. 

I didn't even know there was Liverpool fans in the bar till they scored :lol: also some dickhead villa fan who had previously called me a 'geordie cunt' when safely around the corner the day before :lol: swings and roundabouts i guess as i was in Tenerife for the PSG game which was incredible :aww:

4 hours ago, Ginola said:

I think part of both sides are true. The players have gone into a club in a bad situation and they aren't getting the best out of players who, in a better situation, could look very good but they absolutely have been overpaying too

Would be interesting to see what Howe would've done with them. Bet it would be more than they are now.

46 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Are you expecting us to go looking for it ourselves?

some beautiful moments.

miggy giving the young lass his jacket in the line up.

the goals.

schar's chance.

them going back to the dressing room.

amanda.

ndiweni still with a massive grin as he goes into the dressing room - he had a huge smile during the lap of honour and seemed to be loving it.

Edited by huss9

14 minutes ago, RobsonsWonderland said:

Isak seems very angry when we score goals lol

Even pushing and swearing at Big Jamel!

Thought he was going to go full Matt Ritchie and start slapping poor Lewis in excitement after the first. :lol:

Loved how he was getting more love than Isak there, too. They were all buzzing for him. 

Such a loveable bunch of radgies in this squad. Bruno, Jow, Isak, Gordon. They’re all radged up at different points of matches but all sound lads. It probably helps that Miggy is the least radge player in the entire league 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Such a loveable bunch of radgies in this squad. Bruno, Jow, Isak, Gordon. They’re all radged up at different points of matches but all sound lads. It probably helps that Miggy is the least radge player in the entire league 

Yeah that radge/non radge ratio gotta be balanced or else all hell gonna break loose! 

IMG_5174.png.72f7e9a7989437a854d5cb09831fc2ae.png

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Apart from, bizarrely, when Brighton had that other Paraguayan, and Miggy was gonna knock him out 😂

Edited by SteV

7 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Still not that great though. Broja unproven, Gallagher a nothing player, Nkunku completely new and returning from injury, Sterling hit and miss, Badiashiele looks leggy and cumbersome at the moment. Not to mention the amount of injuries to the likes of James and Chilwell. 

I think that first eleven is outside of the top 4 or maybe even 6. 

They do have good players but I’m not sure what it will take for them to come good as a team. 

They bought that Disasi as a CB as well, supposedly we were after him. He's looked really lost when I've seen him start for them.

2 hours ago, huss9 said:

some beautiful moments.

miggy giving the young lass his jacket in the line up.

the goals.

schar's chance.

them going back to the dressing room.

amanda.

ndiweni still with a massive grin as he goes into the dressing room - he had a huge smile during the lap of honour and seemed to be loving it.

We might need a new stadium soon just to fit all our injured players in the corridors [emoji38]

Such an incredible result given our circumstances. Pretty much everyone played an 8 or above for us, I don't even think Chelsea were that bad. They managed to play through our press more than most but they've got so very little in the final third it rarely came to much. They've also got no heart/bottle/other PFM terms because as soon as the chips were down they were pathetic. We came out for the second half and made a mistake straight away, Lascelles got booked and James made a mess of the free kick and the ground was quite edgy. A few minutes later Sterling went down in the box and pretended to be injured, obviously he was back up when they got the ball back but it brought the fans back into it and from there they wilted. Sterling's booking, for example, was such a ridiculous lack of discipline it was like he was trying to get booked. Obviously James got sent off but there was a bit in the first half where he had a free kick to take and after trying to ref the game, decided to boot the ball straight to Gordon who was about 9 yards away from him in an attempt to get him booked. Absolutely pathetic, I think this was when Tindall was calling him a daft cunt or whatever.

I've never liked Chelsea and I feel my dislike grows every year, like last year when they turned up looking for a fight and we ended up lining up to try and chin Havertz. They've had a series of very talented but massively dislikeable players over the years - Hazard, Drogba, Lampard, Terry, Ashley Cole, Havertz and now Sterling, there's probably others too but it feels sweet to batter them like this. I know there aren't many clubs that like us but their fans seem utterly oblivious to the fact that what we are doing to them now, they did to us 20 years ago. Ideally, they will suffer multiple relegations at some point too.

Wasn't too long ago that we just accepted that we were going to lose these games, barely putting up a fight in the process. Now we're winning them on a regular basis and it's amazing. The fact we're not freaking out about swatting Chelsea away like an irritating gnat speaks volumes, we're now better than them, can beat them with so many injuries and we'll continue to get better and better and better

2 minutes ago, midds said:

Wasn't too long ago that we just accepted that we were going to lose these games, barely putting up a fight in the process. Now we're winning them on a regular basis and it's amazing. The fact we're not freaking out about swatting Chelsea away like an irritating gnat speaks volumes, we're now better than them, can beat them with so many injuries and we'll continue to get better and better and better

This is it for me, there's only 2 teams that truly scare me, obviously anyone can win on the day and there's some tough fixtures out there but Man City is still a dead rubber for me but most annoyingly Liverpool seem to be our kryptonite, even when we play better we seem to lose.