Newcastle United 4-1 Chelsea (25/11/23) | Reaction: pg. 27 | Goal-posts: OP

Yorkie

big 3 points vs a direct rival. lets hope them underperforming goes on bit longer.

at 1-1 I thought oh fuck another game where we lead and throw it away but 2nd half we were wonderful.

crazy schedule, PSG and United next 2 games, will be honest I would happily accept a loss vs PSG if a win is guaranteed vs United. CL group imo is pretty much fucked for us, but I do think we can maybe finish ahead of Spurs, Vill, Brighton, United in the league with a bit of luck and some good January transfers. getting back to CL would be huge both sporting wise and financially too has to be the priority above anything else.

Pretty embarrassing result for Chelsea. Enormous credit to Howe for an exceptional result but Poch should really be starting to answer some questions about how he hasn’t fashioned a side out of the hundreds of players he has 

Quality, confident and assured win against a team that was apparently resurgent. Miley, Bruno, Miggy and Gordon the pick of the players. Lascelles, even though his passing was utterly shocking and put us in some hot bother at times, was solid defensively imo.

Chelsea though where really poor in that second half, they where so petulant and ill disciplined, making so many unforced errors. Can tell they have a really young squad full of individuals who believe their own hype.

2 minutes ago, BShearer said:

big 3 points vs a direct rival. lets hope them underperforming goes on bit longer.

at 1-1 I thought oh fuck another game where we lead and throw it away but 2nd half we were wonderful.

crazy schedule, PSG and United next 2 games, will be honest I would happily accept a loss vs PSG if a win is guaranteed vs United. CL group imo is pretty much fucked for us, but I do think we can maybe finish ahead of Spurs, Vill, Brighton, United in the league with a bit of luck and some good January transfers. getting back to CL would be huge both sporting wise and financially too has to be the priority above anything else.

*Man utd. We are united 

2 minutes ago, BShearer said:

Man United 

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

Great result, though it has to be said - Chelsea are absolutely turd.  They’ve bought so badly.  Couldn’t happen to a more deserving shower of cunts. 

Yeah. They looked like they had never worked on how to deal with being a man down.