Paris Saint-Germain vs. Newcastle United - 28/11/23 @ 20:00 (Live on TNT Sports)

4 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

If you'd gone from 'ou est la discotheque' to asking for a date it would've been legendary. Missed opportunity TBH. 

Wait. Did Paully not seal the deal? What a fucking waste of a ticket. Get him outta there. 

29 minutes ago, Doug said:

I think Nick Pope will have the game of his life & we will snatch it at the end 0-1 Anthony Gordon.

There's going to be some absolutely barnstorming performances tonight. They know it's do or die and I've total faith that they'll live up to it. 

2-0 to us.

In a way, I’m more excited about this game than any other UCL game yet. The other ones had some of that nervous anxiety beforehand whereas I’m just viewing this as “let’s just enjoy it”. Think some of the lads might be freed up a bit tonight and deliver some amazing performances. Expecting a really fantastic game by both sides 

2 minutes ago, andycap said:

Nah tino will pocket him. 

If we do I would seriously start to think that our Saudi owners made us wear them for the occasion. I don't see why else we would wear them.

Edited by Erikse

Just now, Big Geordie said:

james plays as a CM. :thup: I knew he had travelled to Paris with his dad, and I did wonder a bit why he wasn't playing for the U19's earlier.

His dad and my best mate will be buzzing :)

Bloody amazing

Hope we storm them and he gets an outing at the end!!