Paris Saint-Germain vs. Newcastle United - 28/11/23 @ 20:00 (Live on TNT Sports)

7 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Fuck knows what’s going to happen in terms of the result but I feel like we’re going to perform really well. Maybe we’ll get fucked over but we’ll definitely play well 

Think we’ll give a good showing but strength in depth will knack us as the game goes on 

11 minutes ago, James said:

Reminder that in addition to our ongoing injuries, Gillespie, Krafth, Ritchie, Alex Murphy and Diallo are unregistered for this game.

Murphy and Diallo don't need to be registered do they?

Edited by joeyt

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Massive blow not having Gillespie 

If we can’t field three GKs on the bench for this then we might as well just cancel the fixture and pay a fine. If anything I wanted us to get four in there but it’s now looking like only two on the bench 

1 hour ago, Toon1892 said:

Anyone in Paris for this without a ticket? If so, where are you watching it?

We are heading to Boulogne-Billancourt area and I’ve read the match will be on in the majority bars around there. Wonder how many will be going without tickets.

9 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

Who are you starting in which position?  We could start Ritchie instead of Gordon I guess and Dummett instead of Isak.

Those are the only options.

We can’t play richie

There’s also no way Eddie throws this

Were In the champs league for the first time in 20 odd years may as well fight to the end 

10 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

Think we'll give a great performance here. Won't be lost on the group and Howe that this is must win if we want to progress in the competition. 

A point wouldn't be a terrible result, granted it'd be out of our hands.