Paris Saint-Germain vs. Newcastle United - 28/11/23 @ 20:00 (Live on TNT Sports)

Looking forward to the game, but I see it as a free hit. I hope we win, but I won't be too downhearted if we go out of the competition and even miss out on the Europa League too. With the pace we play, and the quality and depth of our squad, we can't realistically compete in four competitions at once.

11 hours ago, jack j said:

Plenty of these type of comments from mancs and scousers on twitter

How to suck the joy of what should be a momentous occasion. No surprise to see the northwestern twats celebrating needless violence considering the hatred they spew at each other.

17 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Our lot were provoking them when they came to Newcastle mind

‘Provoking’ is a bit strong mind. 

Social media creating a narrative that probably didn’t exist.

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I just cannot get my head around this 'I don't mind if we go out of the competition, that way we can concentrate on getting into the competition' logic 

Me neither. That comment about it being a free hit was a surprise to me. I'm absolutely dreading the wrong set of results tonight, before the back to back defeats against Dortmmund we looked odds on to go through to the next round.

9 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I just cannot get my head around this 'I don't mind if we go out of the competition, that way we can concentrate on getting into the competition' logic 

Yeah was chatting to someone at the match on Saturday and they said they don't mind us losing tonight as we need to concentrate on Man Utd

I love beating Manchester United but we play them at least twice a season anyway. We've waited 20 years to be in a champions league group stage

I just hope those that do see it as a free hit and have already accepted defeat, react accordingly and don't immediately flood the Howe and player threads, questioning their performance and or ability. 

2 minutes ago, TBG said:

I just hope those that do see it as a free hit and have already accepted defeat, react accordingly and don't immediately flood the Howe and player threads, questioning their performance and or ability. 

Usually theres just a few people doing that, and many times it's not those who post regularly.

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

Pretty sure we had a few arguing last season it was too soon for us to make top 4, so we shouldn't. :lol:

1 hour ago, jack j said:

The only way the last game against Milan has anything on it is if dortmund do us a favour tonight

I'd quite fancy a go at the europa after Xmas with a load of our injured players back

However my money is on a PSG Milan double tonight

If we get a draw then a Milan win is the best outcome since we'd finish top 2 regardless we then beat Milan at home.

6 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Fuck going out! I want to win and so do these players! There's a difference between wanting to win and still being proud if we lose. 

Love that video, gives me shivers. I hope we bring it!