Paris Saint-Germain vs. Newcastle United - 28/11/23 @ 20:00 (Live on TNT Sports)

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

The champions of kicking off since 1789 but imagine going out before the football on a Monday night looking for a scrap? Like, could you actually be arsed? Freaks.

Still common place in Europe the English scene is very sanitised in comparison these days, will be an eye opener for younger fans.

12 minutes ago, Heron said:

One thing having a sing song, can understand folk having a ding dong, but stabbing is just a big wrong.

Concerned it will be hard to read this banner.

Tomorrow night really can't come soon enough, I am absolutely buzzing for it since the weekend.

We can get a great result, I absolutely believe it. Dortmund were just a really tricky customer; seasoned campaigners, tactically spot on, and had the rub of the green. Play them ten times and we'd pinch it five times.

But we hammered PSG. And now we're relatively fresh, confident, and Howe himself has said it's quite a one-off. It's a fucking huge game and I absolutely know we can rise up to it. Same team as Saturday and come out the traps at a million miles per hour.

Well aware of their quality and the form of their megastars, but I really, really feel like this might just be another one of those nights where Eddie Howe's NUFC just fucking nail it. 

Can't wait.

The reaction from other fanbases to this is just so bizarre to me. Some seem absolutely foaming at the mouth for our fans to get hurt.

Even taking into account sporting rivalries, when you’re delighting in the possibility of people getting caught up in violence, you really need to get a grip and reassess your life like.

We go into this game with no real pressure to get a result, only to have a go and be counted.

Regardless of what happens we've had a baptism of fire and doused some of it.

Let's just hope we give a good account of ourselves and come away from the game without any injuries.

The pressure's all on PSG because their fans and their media will be expecting nothing short of a win.

All I say to the team is....no retreat, no surrender.

We feel the need, the need for speed.

9 hours ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

The reaction from other fanbases to this is just so bizarre to me. Some seem absolutely foaming at the mouth for our fans to get hurt.

Even taking into account sporting rivalries, when you’re delighting in the possibility of people getting caught up in violence, you really need to get a grip and reassess your life like.

Mackems mancs and scousers the main ones I've seen. You'd think the scousers would know better the amount of whinging they done about paris. The mackems know fuck all about Europe and the mancs are playing in Turkey tomorrow night so we'll see how they get on with the locals there..

Edited by jack j

The only way the last game against Milan has anything on it is if dortmund do us a favour tonight

I'd quite fancy a go at the europa after Xmas with a load of our injured players back

However my money is on a PSG Milan double tonight