Paris Saint-Germain vs. Newcastle United - 28/11/23 @ 20:00 (Live on TNT Sports)

I know the bench is jokes but even if they have to come on the coaching team will have them more than psychologically prepared - they'll do fine. Just look at Miley.

The starting line-up is full of quality. Gordon, Isak and Almiron will all trouble them with their flair. Joelinton will carry over his anger. Bruno and Tripps were born for the CL. Livramento is mint. Schär already owns the PdeP. White shorts. 

Howay the lads!!!

5 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Pope currently being interviewed by a girl I went to uni with. Have nudes of her somewhere. 

If you truly value your ability to post in the future on this site then I'd strongly suggest looking, and finding, said images :aww:

8 minutes ago, midds said:

If you truly value your ability to post in the future on this site then I'd strongly suggest looking, and finding, said images :aww:

Never really bothered with the lush lasses thread but if those images found their way over there I might reluctantly have to peruse it.

I don't feel any stress about this, although that might change depending on how the match goes later. 

At this moment, feels like we might as well throw caution to the wind and go for it. And if it backfires, still much to look forward to this season. 

But no more injuries please. 

HWTL!! :indi: