Everton vs. Newcastle United: 7/12/23 @ 19:30 (Amazon Prime)

HaydnNUFC

5 hours ago, Elliottman said:

They've had 5/6 days rest, cant see fatigue being an issue in this one. Sunday maybe... 

Aye, I was wondering whether we could take 2-3 players out and keep them for Spurs as it's more important but we really can't afford to, and Spurs away there's no guarantees even with a full squad this season anyway.

I'd sooner bank the 3 points here and see if we can just keep the momentum going best we can, if Spurs is a step too far, we've still got the points on the board and we're still in touch. 

Edited by Optimistic Nut

4 hours ago, Stesbeard said:

isn’t Coleman back? Surely that’s Dyche preferred right back? Young has been shit for years. 

Everton at home are poor. Nothing to worry about 

I think Young has seemingly replaced him in the pecking order. Played together at Watford didn't they. Either way Gordon and Timo will have them on toast 

4 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

What’s the thinking behind your username fella?

1. That's my era.

2. I don't take myself too seriously.

3. I can't stand the Tory cunt and the thought of being a source of pain for him gives me pleasure.

4. I think (other people's) bunions are funny.

What's behind your username?

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

The greatest

His thought process

"Look for a through ball"

"None of these cunts are moving"

"None of them could even control it..."

"Fuck this shit"

8 minutes ago, John Halls bunion said:

1. That's my era.

3. I can't stand the Tory cunt and the thought of being a source of pain for him gives me pleasure.

He's some raspberry jam.

14 minutes ago, John Halls bunion said:

1. That's my era.

Fair enough. 

Mine is named after a teddy bear that was sexually assaulted in Grand Theft Auto V. 

15 hours ago, IAmATree said:

I think Young has seemingly replaced him in the pecking order. Played together at Watford didn't they. Either way Gordon and Timo will have them on toast 

Still a top player Young, to be fair. The Everton fans love him.

1 hour ago, JonTheBizzie said:

Come on Newcastle, these are shite.

Although not as shite as some are making out, forms a little better this season. If wasn't for their points deduction they would be around Brentford,Fulham, Wolves in the league.

Edited by WideopenMag

6 minutes ago, WideopenMag said:

Although not as shite as some are making out, forms a little better this season. If wasn't for their points deduction they would be around Brentford,Fulham, Wolves in the league.

away from home yes. The home form is woeful. Lost to Luton, Fulham, wolves already at home 

Our away record is so bad im not expecting much from this. But then again if Man Utd can get 3 points there then so can we.

I'm hoping to see us really go for this, same team again aside from Pope. Spurs is a different story though, can see changes being made for that.