Everton 3-0 Newcastle United (07/12/23)

Mike

Just now, Nine said:

Some fans are pathetic. The squad is on the bones of its arse and we are having to put out the same 11 game after game, and still people cry after one bad performance even though we put together a solid run under the circumstances.

We are playing passively away from home to conserve what energy we do have, Everton were up for this tonight and came out on top. Simple as, we move on.

It's clear to most the main factor is injuries and the players being understandably knackered. During a game emotions run high though so people will vent and rage. I'd hope nearly all will calm down in the aftermath though.

Edit: 3-0 now so maybe not [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

Yep, I know he wasn't great vs Dortmund away and Bournemouth, but it doesn't say much for him if he can't get any minutes in a congested fixture list and knackered players.

It’s a bit concerning, isn’t it?  Is the transfer set to happen or can we still wriggle out?

1 minute ago, timeEd32 said:

I just don't come on for a few days after a loss. Can't take all the sky is falling stuff.

Yup.... on that note... time to go :lol:

Am I happy that they've pumped us in the last 10 mins? nar.  Can I really fault them?  not really... I've seen poor decisions/mistakes/slow reactions all game which I can easily put down to tiredness... completely out of character.  I include the missed chances in that.