Tottenham Hotspur 4-1 Newcastle United (10/12/23)

Yorkie

Just now, El Prontonise said:

The way in which this forum throws players under the bus is pathetic like.

It's not throwing people under the bus it's stating the obvious or are we not allowed to criticise at all

If a player is shit he's shit and that keeper is shit

1 minute ago, Rod said:

Well ... I'm going to get slated for this but .......... this bloke Trippier we have signed, is he an actual footballer/defender?  Miggy ....... sick of him just running aall ower the place with no end product.  The youngun who is worshipped on here, Miley, what does he do?  He's a young bairn and Son went past him as if he wasn't there, tried to run after him but it was embarrassing.  Just saying, love The Toon me.

Vino of choice today Rod?

No complaints. Absolute abject shite. We're obviously knackered but if that's the inevitable end result, you have to mix it up a bit and have some planning. Depressing seeing a team we know we can blast away at full strength pull out the tricks and flicks because we're nowhere near it. Probably still less depressing than the hot takes we'll get from the bad weather posters over the next few days though.

Dubravka: 3

Trippier: 4

Lascelles: 5

Schär: 4.5

Livramento: 5

Bruno: 5

Joelinton: 4

Miley: 5.5

Gordon: 5

Isak: 5

Almiron: 3

Edited by Kid Icarus

Just now, toon25 said:

If course it is, like, but it's up to the manager to sort a system capable of competing. This lot are knackered.

Sick of hearing that they are tired .... bless them.

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

Well ... I'm going to get slated for this but .......... this bloke Trippier we have signed, is he an actual footballer/defender?  Miggy ....... sick of him just running aall ower the place with no end product.  The youngun who is worshipped on here, Miley, what does he do?  He's a young bairn and Son went past him as if he wasn't there, tried to run after him but it was embarrassing.  Just saying, love The Toon me.

Christ

I was there a couple of seasons back when we lost 5-1 - this is worse. 

Said before the game we'd probably lose, but very little positives from us. 

That said, still love this team. We'll be back sooner or later (hopefully sooner). Not sure how Milan at home is going to go, can't say I'm confident at all! But you never know... 

EDIT - ok, 1 positive... Nice finish Joe. 

Edited by Billy Warthog