FA Cup Fourth Round Draw - Fulham (a) on 27/01/24 @ 7pm (Live on ITV4)

54 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

One of those where you think you might have a chance but will probably lose agonisingly. I'd sooner just draw City or Liverpool away, get pumped 0-3 and be done with it.

Positivity. I like it.

10 minutes ago, Holloway said:

Looking forward to this immensely, it seems like an age since the last one. We'll be well up for this and in the hat tomorrow

I am as well. Hopefully I'm not pissed of come 9pm.

Really think the break will have done us good and with a few players due back soon (hopefully), maybe we can have a strong end to the season. Still loads to play for. Not having it our season is over.

Just now, Kanji said:

Surely the old energy levels will be back for this one. 

Should see a spike in performances now everyone's playing for a move. :thup:

4 hours ago, danny said:

Can we add it on ITV4 not itv to the thread title please, had a moment there [emoji38]

Bummer, my itv4 digital is only standard definition, I don't seem to have an itv4 in HD.

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Miggy’s not.

Should see a spike in his performance as well, to prove we shouldn't ever consider selling him.

1 hour ago, PauloGeordio said:

Think we’ll be all the better for a good rest. Fulham hopefully will tire after Wednesdays game v Livarpool. We win this :indi:

Hmmm. I hope it works out that way, no one can guarantee a result, but fatigue isn't going to be a great excuse if we don't perform. I think we will though, only doubt is how effectively we use the bench.

3 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

I'm hoping we run rings round these today. We're the better side, no question.

Hopefully a fresh lively start by us. Need a good performance going into villa