FA Cup Fourth Round Draw - Fulham (a) on 27/01/24 @ 7pm (Live on ITV4)

Impatient now. Want the draw.

I count at least 16 non-PL teams in the draw, before the replays. Let's have one of them at home, just something where we're strong favourites so we can reasonably rotate and get some minutes in Barnes etc's legs. Unglamorous so no TV. Home to Swansea or Coventry please.

Maidstone at home would probably be a TV pick.

Wrexham at home might get a visit from Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney.

You know it's going to be Man City, Arsenal/Liverpool away though.

Edited by Miggys First Goal

Championship or lower at home would be ideal... but based on how every draw we've been in this season has went, I dont think we'll be so lucky.... think we'll draw Chelsea away

Edited by GavMcEl

1 hour ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Maidenhead at home please

You mean Maidstone?

That would be my pick. A tie we should easily win, and give the smallest club left in it a bit of money.

Edited by Stifler

I was bored so did a mock draw..

Pretty uneventful, a few ‘ahem’ highlights..

Leeds v Sheff Wed 

Spurs v Villa 

Man City v Southampton 

Arsenal/Liverpool v Fulham

Chelsea v Forest/ Blackpool 

and we were at home to Wrexham. 

really need to get a hobby I think. 

Would take anything that's not against a top half PL team tbh, home or away. We're massively due a low key draw.

Edited by Pilko

50 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Fully expecting a continuation of our insane draws this season.

Currectly we're on PSG, Dortmund, AC Milan, Man City, Man United, Chelsea, Sunderland :lol:

Liverpool conspicuously absent from that lineup. So them it is.

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

You mean Maidstone?

That would be my pick. A tie we should easily win, and give the smallest club left in it a bit of money.

Thought we did that last round…

3 lower league teams held PL teams today away from home, so some interesting replays, and TV picks. You'd think Bristol City vs West Ham would definitely be on with the Hammers probably the biggest draw of all teams involved, but there's also Bolton vs Luton, and Blackpool vs Forest. Bolton and Luton will probably be playing in the same league next season, and many would consider Bolton the bigger club, so not monumental, but they are a third tier side against a PL club. Of course, if Wigan and Man Utd end up drawing tomorrow then that will be guaranteed to be on TV, even without the jeopardy of the smaller club being at home.

I forgot Blackpool put Forest out at the same stage last year, albeit as a Championship club.