Chelsea vs. Newcastle United: 11/3/24 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Who'll be El Capitan? I know Burn took the armband on Saturday but wasn't sure if he'd be the automatic choice. 

Guve it to Bruno 😜

Dubstep

Leevramento Schaer Terminator Lord Burn

Smiley  IrnBruno JWilli

Smurf    IceCold  Flash

2-2 Gordon and Willock.

15 minutes ago, ryanegg said:

This has got to be the deadest match thread in ages.. everyone okay?😂

I know what you mean.  Our fans are in limbo with this.  We haven't been great but not poor recently.  I'm predicting a 1-1 draw.

The performance is equally as important as the result this time out, we need confidence ahead of next week and for me, if we're to draw, I'd like to see a clean sheet ahead of scoring at all.

Ideally, a win to nil with a solid performance will be the outcome, 1 or 2 nil.

My prediction though is 1-1.

Their defence is complete shit.

If we actually take the game to them and bombard them like I know we can, they'd be overwhelmed and fold. 

Don't give them any respect, just go out and crush them.

On 08/03/2024 at 09:55, Magpie said:

Who'll be El Capitan? I know Burn took the armband on Saturday but wasn't sure if he'd be the automatic choice. 

Guve it to Bruno 😜

It'll be Burn. That power would be going Brunos head like a fucking crunched up roll of refreshers.

Bruno is getting booked tonight, place your bets.

When I saw us in 2005 Shearer was injured.

When I saw us in 2012 Ben Arfa was injured.

Have a ticket for West Ham at the end of March and I'm cursed to never see my favourite player live :lol:

There was a lot more control about our play in the Wolves game and I'm hoping that continues into tonight's match. Definitely think we'll score, it's merely a question of how well we can defend and whether a very up-and-down Chelsea side are at the races or not.

Given the absolute Premier League graveyard that Stamford Bridge is for us I find it hard to predict a win, although it's definitely a possibility. I'll plump for 1-1 but another improved performance from us.

Edited by Pilko

Chelsea are extremely good in the middle of the park but toothless upfront and useless at the back, I think they'll have a lot of the ball but not do much with it, we'll nick this 1-0 or 2-1

Is Badiashile getting games? He’s been absolutely awful when I’ve watched him. Malo Gusto has looked massively improved. Sterling is still very dangerous. Would be disappointed if we lose against these no marks