Newcastle United 1-1 Everton (02/04/24) | Reaction: pg 40

Yorkie

Just now, DahnSahf said:

That wasn't a mistake. It was fucking lunacy.

Trying to do a fucking Judo throw on a player that doesnt have the ball and wont even get close to it when there is VAR - No thats not a mistake, thats being a fucking useless piece of fucking trash, a stupid fucking thick cunt.

Bruno plays too dangerous sometimes should have offloaded the ball but runs with it straight into Everton players.

Happens game after game and never ever gets given but of course it does against us..  Absolutely nowhere near the ball as well.  Ball wasn't even visible in the VAR replay, that's how far it was from the incident.

I'm not angry, let's be honest we don't have a great deal to play for this season. 

It's just hilariously shit to control a game, miss such easy chances and then bring Paul fucking Dummett on to do that.

You have to laugh really [emoji38]

Just now, Shearergol said:

Just think, we were really close to not having an absolute forum meltdown too. Oh well.

:lol: a hair offside from being up 2-0. Everton have been more lucky than anything.

Just now, Southern Geordie said:

If we miss out on Europe by two points I will make it my personal mission to curl one out on Dummetts car every week for the next ten years.

With the injuries we have, it will be some achievement to miss out on Europe by 2 points.

Just now, Teasy said:

Happens game after game and never ever gets given but of course it does against us..  Absolutely nowhere near the ball as well.  Ball wasn't even visible in the VAR replay, that's how far it was from the incident.

And still it was obvious. You can’t wrestle opponents in the box

Just now, Away Toon said:

We've been hanging on the whole of the second half

We've had ample opportunity to finish the game off, but your obvs seeing something i'm not.

Their equaliser came from nothing, wasnt even a threatening move just a fucking idiotic moment from Dumshit.