Newcastle United 4-0 Tottenham Hotspur (13/04/24) | Reaction: pg 36

Yorkie

What a result! 

No injuries. 

No Bruno yellow card. 

6th place.

What a weekend already! Tips for the national anyone? 

"Certainly there is a cautionary tale there," the 58-year-old said.

""The reward for that was Champions League and this year, for whatever reason, it has made it a really challenging season on all fronts for them."

That to me comes across as "Don't be like little Newcastle qualifying for a competition that you don't belong in." He definitely chose his words very poorly.

"Cautionary tale" that you prick

stone-cold-middle-finger.gif

Edited by Skeletor

I only saw the last 10 minutes of the first half and the last 20 minutes of the second so no ratings until I watch it in full, but that looked more or less flawless. Beautifully done by Edward.

Isak, Gordon, and Schär looked amazing, but defensively we looked like the team I remember from last season that are dogged, relentless, and ridiculously difficult to break down.

4-0 with that backline is brilliant like. :lol: Perfect start to the weekend, now we can sit back and enjoy the other matches, there's nothing like it. Love it!

Edited by Kid Icarus

Great result and a great, much more aggressive performance. Was looking forward to seeing a Barnes Isak Gordon front three and it looks pretty good.

Thought Schar, Anderson and Krafth did very well as well, but really everyone did a good job today.