Newcastle United vs. Sheffield United: 27/4/24 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

Good chance to get some confidence back, rack up a few goals and forget the misery of tonight sharpish. That said I'd take a 1-0 with a scrappy own goal and shaky performance if you offered it to me now. We just need to win it.

Sheffield United broke a PL record this weekend, most conceded goals in a 38-game PL season. With 4 games to go. The record with 42 games is 100, they will probably break that one aswell.

Dubravka

Livramento  Schar  Burn Hall

Longstaff  Bruno  Anderson

Gordon          Isak          Barnes

Please, no Krafth or Murphy. Hall is ready to play against one of the worst teams ever to play in the PL. 

Just now, Doctor Zaius said:

Dubravka

Livramento  Schar  Burn Hall

Longstaff  Bruno  Anderson

Gordon          Isak          Barnes

Please, no Krafth or Murphy. Hall is ready to play against one of the worst teams ever to play in the PL. 

Based on Howe’s comments last night, I’d be amazed if Tino plays.

Have to bounce back with a win here. Feel like 6th or 7th is all going to come down to the game at Old Trafford, but can't afford any more daft dropped points at home. I still get angry when I think where we'd be with those extra 4 points from the Luton and Bournemouth home draws. 

Just now, Shadow Puppets said:

Livramento is a doubt for this, just FYI. He has been carrying a bit of a knock for a few weeks, only really on the bench last night in case of emergency.

Yeah. Howe said as much last night post-match. Shame. 

I think/hope we revert back to the 4-3-3. Hall in for Murphy the only change I’m expecting and the only one we can realistically make.

Unless we decided to play Hall, Gordon or even White in place of Longstaff. But I can’t see him being dropped/rested. Even though he could do with coming out the team. 

11 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Yeah. Howe said as much last night post-match. Shame. 

I think/hope we revert back to the 4-3-3. Hall in for Murphy the only change I’m expecting and the only one we can realistically make.

Unless we decided to play Hall, Gordon or even White in place of Longstaff. But I can’t see him being dropped/rested. Even though he could do with coming out the team. 

Oh, did he? I try to avoid the post match stuff after a poor performance. 😂