Tosin Adarabioyo

Jack27

25 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Surprised it was only 4 year deal. Guess it sets him up for his last free transfer at 30.

They will probably sell him in a year or two. 

After signing for the Blues, Tosin said: ‘Chelsea is a huge club and this is a full-circle moment for me. I was born three miles away from Stamford Bridge and made my professional debut there.

I thought people said he's a northern lad :lol:

Can’t blame him although there’s a decent chance his career regresses from here. Hope it’s a massive failure for him and Chelsea 

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

They will probably sell him in a year or two. 

Don't think so personally. If he plays well he'll obviously stay, but if he doesn't and ends up on the bench I can't see who would be able to justify matching his wages to get him let alone pay a transfer fee on top of that. Just see how we've struggled with our over paid free transfer cast offs.

Edited by Conjo

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Can’t blame him although there’s a decent chance his career regresses from here. Hope it’s a massive failure for him and Chelsea 

Money and locality talks and good luck to him I guess. He didn’t want to come here, others will. It is a recruitment blow however as they were obviously keen on him.

Edited by ExiledGeordie

The more the details seep out the clearer it is we had very little chance of signing this lad. The move makes perfect sense for him on many levels.

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

The more the details seep out the clearer it is we had very little chance of signing this lad. The move makes perfect sense for him on many levels.

except on a footballing level, the most important of all the levels

I remember back in 2004 during a Molten Core raid this guy ninja'd the Core Hound Tooth dagger for his Ranger, when it should have went to one of the rogues. 

7 minutes ago, Big River said:

except on a footballing level, the most important of all the levels

Disagree. They finished above us. In Europe. Friends with a few key team mates. Has worked with the new manager already.

3 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Disagree. They finished above us. In Europe. Friends with a few key team mates. Has worked with the new manager already.

I guess time will tell. recent history suggests it not a good footballing move.