Group C: 1. England, 2. Denmark, 3. Slovenia (Q), 4. Serbia

Big River

What was the point in even bringing Gordon along if you're not going to use him when the game is crying out for a left winger?

Just now, gbandit said:

The arrogance of Bellingham waiting for the whistle when he’s clearly not getting it is annoying me 

Gotten too used to playing for Real Madrid.

3 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Because tis yet another centre midfielder. We have 4 players in the middle, and little options in the way of forward runs. There's no need for 4 players in the middle, sacrifice one to take advantage of the space and get in behind. Push us forward.

There are 3 in the middle aren't there? It's like for like and Trent is stinking the place out. Short of a reshuffle that means moving Foden central, Bellingham back and Gordon on the left it's the obvious sub.

Oof!, Southgate getting his balls out and making three subs. Be still my beating heart. He comes a big loss, just to shut everyone up about him not making attacking subs.

Sick of us winning the ball back, passing it between 2-3 players while Denmark(or any team we play) gets back and setup defensively....then we attack them.

Just now, andycap said:

Bowen eze Watkins has flash forgot to get on the bus? 😂 

He might not be taking Foden off though in fairness, those subs feels like it could be Kane, Saka and Bellingham.

I can't really believe how bad we are, mind. I know anyone utterly blinded by hatred for Southgate would claim this is the norm, but I've never seen us be this terrible. We have absolutely nothing. 

Just now, Yorkie said:

I can't really believe how bad we are, mind. I know anyone utterly blinded by hatred for Southgate would claim this is the norm, but I've never seen is be this terrible. We have absolutely nothing. 

Did you watch the Serbia game?