Group C: 1. England, 2. Denmark, 3. Slovenia (Q), 4. Serbia

Big River

5 hours ago, Mike said:

Legitimately the only resistance between you and the final is maybe Italy and mostly Southgate.

Tbf there's nothing to suggest England are better than Switzerland, Austria or Holland either

Few things to unpack here 😂

Basically just younguns enjoying themselves. However, they're abroad, in public and on the sauce. 

Clearly, when the opportunity presents itself, not up for straighteners. 

Bloke that get's out of the car is a unit, can slap and punch. Clearly fancies a go. 

Benidorm bouncer, well he's being Benidorm bouncer 😂

Clue is, don't drink kids 

43 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

There's not much to rip up, Gareth. Ye scored two goals. :lol::lol: 

What even is that Tweet? :lol:  "not for turning...." I can't wait for the rage come Saturday when the line up leaks. Will hit harder than those Benidorm bouncers!

Edited by The Bonk

If Mainoo is the only change then Southgate might get through this game but when it comes crashing down he’s going to be hammered to death forever more. To not try and change what’s happening on the left after 3, potentially 4 games against poor opposition is frankly absurd 

I genuinely like Southgate, think he’s a decent human, but he’s unfortunately going to live in infamy with his unwillingness to adapt this team to their actual strengths. I wish him luck.

Edited by The Bonk

5 hours ago, leffe186 said:

Genuinely considering just not watching. All I feel is sadness.

Yeah, I hear you!

The latest I've read is Tripps not being fit, so bringing in Eze at left back instead. That's right, Eze, an attacking midfielder at left back... How is Southgate capable of playing so many players out of position and think that's okay?! Just seeing Gordon come on in the last match for the last few minutes showed what we're missing on the left, why the fuck are we playing a central midfielder on the left?! I just can't fathom why Southgate feels the need to play both Foden and Bellingham, just pick one and put him in his natural position, at a push put Bellingham next to Rice, but sort the fucker out! You wouldn't play two fucking goalkeepers. So frustrating.

Edited by Armchair Pundit

Rumours were correct last time, so...expect only change to be Mainoo for Gallagher tomorrow.

Likely means Gordon benched until at least the 70th minute.

Edited by Turnbull2000

If, and it's a big if that Shaw is fit to start this one (as he said so himself a day or two ago) then I can see the logic of starting with Foden. But if it's Trippier or anyone else at LB then Gordon should be starting.