Group C: 1. England, 2. Denmark, 3. Slovenia (Q), 4. Serbia

Big River

1 minute ago, LiquidAK said:

Fucking hell. Sorry to be a wet blanket but the vitriol in here towards Southgate is just grim. No matter how limited a manager he might be there's just no need for some of it 

There is like

Just now, Dokko said:

Naa, fuck him. He had his chance to be a manager and make some big decisions, but he's a spineless cunt.

Imagine this tit was in charge of nufc? 

Yeah okay, there's definitely a cunt here but maybe look inward with some of the bile you spout. I'm out 

Just now, Dokko said:

Naa, fuck him. He had his chance to be a manager and make some big decisions, but he's a spineless cunt.

Imagine this tit was in charge of nufc? 

He’s the national team manager, and he can’t make blindingly obvious decisions. He deserves it.

1 minute ago, Jaqen said:

It sounds ridiculous but having a striker that actually plays as a striker and makes runs in behind make sense if we are going to camp back. 

Kane is picking the ball up on our 18 yard box and trying to dribble out with nobody ahead of him :lol:

Think I'm just not ready to accept that's how we should be playing [emoji38]

Just now, LiquidAK said:

Yeah okay, there's definitely a cunt here but maybe look inward with some of the bile you spout. I'm out 

Fuck off.

Double change needed. I'm not usually in favour of that unless a team is losing but England needs some life injecting into them

Just now, RobsonsWonderland said:

I'm getting Graham Taylor vibes... The fans, the players, the tactics, the press turning on the manager

Amazed its taken people so long tbh.

1 minute ago, LiquidAK said:

Fucking he’ll - you come in here with your negativity, there’s just no need for it.