Group F: 1. Portugal, 2. Türkiye, 3. Georgia (Q), 4. Czechia

Big River

Console myself with the knowledge that on this showing we're absolutely getting the sequel to the smash hit video from the world cup following Ronny down the tunnel while he cries his weird little heart out 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

This commentary duo is quite the earbleeder.

I’ve got 5 Live commentary on every game via iPlayer in case you were unaware of the choice.

2 minutes ago, LFEE said:

And surely something VAR just points out to Ref whilst game had stopped…

No reason why that shouldn’t be allowed. :whistle:

1 minute ago, Collage said:

I hate this tournament so far. I haven't seen a good game and I just get angry.

It’s been class. Feel sorry for you. :lol:

Murphy’s default position before he sees anything is to say “not a foul for me”, “look, it’s a contact sport, he’s got every right to make that challenge” which invariably makes him look like an idiot several times per match 

Murphy continuing to get TV work is one of the most baffling things, mind. Clueless, zero personality and not even a big name as a player. 

Mad to think he used to get off his chops on coke. Someone with crack that bad should be automatically barred from that sort of activity.

14 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Murphy continuing to get TV work is one of the most baffling things, mind. Clueless, zero personality and not even a big name as a player. 

Same as Merson on sky I reckon

They'd get loadsa shit for not supporting the recovering addict if they got rid of them.

Had the game on pause, absolutely raging at that clear foul on the Czech player they should have had a free kick to try score the winner instead they lose.
Glad we getting the automated offsides in premier league 

34 minutes ago, Newintoon said:

Had the game on pause, absolutely raging at that clear foul on the Czech player they should have had a free kick to try score the winner instead they lose.
Glad we getting the automated offsides in premier league 

Can only be a good thing when you look at some of the wonky ass lines they draw or cutting off players toes to get an offside.

3 hours ago, Yorkie said:

This commentary duo is quite the earbleeder.

I feel a bit sorry for Cowan as she knows her stuff but she talks through her nose and has become quickly omnipresent across my media so it’s only ever getting more grating. Also working with the drain on society that is Danny Murphy can absolutely not be an enjoyable experience.

16 minutes ago, Disco said:

I feel a bit sorry for Cowan as she knows her stuff but she talks through her nose and has become quickly omnipresent across my media so it’s only ever getting more grating. Also working with the drain on society that is Danny Murphy can absolutely not be an enjoyable experience.

Yeah she just has a hideous voice. :lol: Another where I've just no idea how a certain commentator has got top billing (i.e. for women's football, in her case).

As far as female comms go, ITV's main one is a lot better. Wouldn't know her name but a Google suggests it's Pien Meulensteen. 

I went to Turkey v Georgia yesterday, in what would be the Yellow Wall. Comfortably the best match and stadium I’ve attended as a neutral. Walking up to the stands surrounded by the hostile Turkish crowd was quite something and only played 30 Euros for it. 

Also paid a lot more for the England match, but nevermind that. 

I thought Portugal were a dynamic forward away from being an exciting team. The setup is attacking and a bit bonkers. Fire and ice with Bruno F and Bernardo.  Vitinha as the most defensive midfielder is wild but I thought he had a good game. 

1 hour ago, The College Dropout said:

I thought Portugal were a dynamic forward away from being an exciting team. The setup is attacking and a bit bonkers. Fire and ice with Bruno F and Bernardo.  Vitinha as the most defensive midfielder is wild but I thought he had a good game. 

They look good coming forward I thought, always hard to play against a team that just sit in and defend, they would be a better team and have more chance of winning it if they dropped Ronaldo but they wont do it.

Edited by Geogaddi