Fixtures 2024/25 - First - Southampton (H); Boxing - Aston Villa (H); Last - Everton (H)

I feel it is very clear that the Saudi's have been doing their bribing again.

Shame on us.

(Just getting in early before the mackems wake up)

1 minute ago, pinkeye said:

I feel it is very clear that the Saudi's have been doing their bribing again.

Shame on us.

(Just getting in early before the mackems wake up)

Fixture computer’s a Mag marra.

That 3 game run at the end of December aside, that's a very favourable set of fixtures throughout. Night and day compared to last season.

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

That 3 game run at the end of December aside, that's a very favourable set of fixtures throughout. Night and day compared to last season.

Hopefully the extra European fixtures are starting to bite for them at that point (as they did for us) and we can still have a relatively fit squad. Won’t Villa/Spurs potentially have play off games in Jan if they aren’t in the top eight of the new format? 

I know we play everyone twice, but I actually quite like the look of that. We don't have what you'd call a really bad month where we play all the top teams and could potentially get into a bit of a rut. It's all spread out nicely.

Were joint fifth favourites for the league at 25/1…With a decent fixture list and no European football, you never know 😀 Just don’t need Stuart Pearce tipping us again!

Looks like Southampton home game will be a 3pm KO - the sky website has Manure playing Fri PM, LiVARpool Sat 12.30, Villa game 5.30 sat, Brentford/Palace and Chelski/Citeh moved to Sunday, and Spuds Mon.

Edited by Bally21

I'm liking our fixtures a lot. Start off with a run of winnable games, get some momentum and then carry that through into the late stages of the season when we have two awful months, February and May

That's probably the nicest spread of fixtures we've had in many moons. Almost none of the other big teams are back to back for once.

Real chance to be solid in the top 6 before Christmas.