Fixtures 2024/25 - First - Southampton (H); Boxing - Aston Villa (H); Last - Everton (H)

46 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Happy with that list. Home to the playoff winners is a class fixture to start off with.

Playing Everton in the daylight as well. Shocked. 

And just like that its picked as the Friday night game

What's the easiest way to get an alert when a fixture is changed?  Always book the home games off work but will sometimes miss a TV change until it's too late to adjust my leave request

25 minutes ago, TBG said:

Shola's Apple Magintoch

Strangely enough Shola, Williamson and Harper all at the ground for the fixture release with some fans. Mates been there, didnt even know that was a thing

1 hour ago, STM said:

Youre Wrong Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

1 hour ago, Magpie said:

And yet we are!

I honestly have to admit, I always thought that if you started at home, you finished away, and vise-versa

Edited by nufcnick

10 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

What's the easiest way to get an alert when a fixture is changed?  Always book the home games off work but will sometimes miss a TV change until it's too late to adjust my leave request

Don’t use it personally so not 100% sure of the timeliness, but I think if you use the official club option of syncing fixtures to your phone calendar, they should update automatically when changed.

Also the fixture thread in here is normally updated pretty sharpish

That Liverpool opening game has banana skin written all over it, especially as its their first game post Klopp.

Almost all of the tricky games until January are at home so we’ve got a real chance to be in an excellent position at Christmas. That also means we’ve got plenty of winnable home games in the second half to keep the momentum up.

Ideally, the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea, West Ham and Brighton (and Man Utd) will have kneecapped themselves with bad appointments and Villa struggle with Europe.

Best fixture list I've seen for us in ages that. Doesn't feel like there's a nightmare stretch anywhere in it and the opening stretch of games is canny.

Shocked we're playing Everton on a weekend twice as well. 

On 14/06/2024 at 21:00, Andy84 said:

Boxing Day will be definitely be a Manchester or Liverpool away 

On 15/06/2024 at 00:44, timeEd32 said:

People will joke that it doesn’t matter, but it’d be really nice to have a friendly start to get our confidence up. And give us some CL teams at home in October / November.

On 15/06/2024 at 03:13, madras said:

;D

No chance.

20 hours ago, Terrymac1966 said:

Do the big six own this computer too 🙃

Any chance you could hold back on the paranoid nonsense next year, lads? :lol:

4 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Any chance you could hold back on the paranoid nonsense next year, lads? :lol:

If it wasn't for us pointing it out, last season would have been repeated.