Last 16: Romania 0-3 Netherlands; Austria 1-2 Turkey

Yorkie

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

:lol: Absolutely revolting 

He's had that waiting for days and reckons that was his best chance. Fucking sickening.

1 minute ago, Troll said:

This takes me back to the time when we all wanted Newcastle to lose so Pardew would fuck off.  :lol: 

It's worse because Southgate actually has a raft of talent.

1 minute ago, Troll said:

This takes me back to the time when we all wanted Newcastle to lose so Pardew would fuck off.  :lol: 

Oh my God man :lol:

Proper dark dark days man :lol:

Atleast we have the semblance of an attacking line up with people in correct positions now. Unless Gareth reverts to defence now and subs in some extra midfielders. No idea what he has against Gordon. Game was crying out for him.

Thing is, solvakia look done now, used all their subs. If Gareth had owt about him, he'd put loads of fresh legs on, and just go at them. But, its Gareth.

He'll just be thinking about which players are on pella's now, so will keep the likes of Kane on.

Cant stand when England games are on.  30-45mins more today and subsequent cycles of this bullshit to follow.  So close to having all the bullshit and biannual fandom over with for 2years

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

No one has more luck than a dogshit English manager.

1 minute ago, Flip said:

Time to sack Southgate now. Perfect time, 30minutes to go before its too late.

Someone find some rope, duct tape and a closet. Then leave him there after the match.

1 minute ago, alexf said:

Atleast we have the semblance of an attacking line up with people in correct positions now. Unless Gareth reverts to defence now and subs in some extra midfielders. No idea what he has against Gordon. Game was crying out for him.

Time for Gallagher to come on

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

Time for Gallagher to come on

Aye, need to protect this now, make sure we get to penalties.

EDIT: Fucking Kane, man. 2-1

Edited by TK-421