Odysseas Vlachodimos

NSG

3 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

A guy who took a step down from Benfica to Forest? I doubt his wage is that modest. And we will already be suffering with amortisation so adding more on a player or no value or use isn’t a good deal. 

let’s see how much the fee for him works out at. 

Allegedly 45k compared to Dubravkas 40k

8 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

The only thing that cunt's monitoring us how much of Bhoely, Ratface and Henry's jizz he's got covering his face

I don’t think he monitors that at all.

I have a feeling he's coming in as #2 the same as Trafford would have done.

The fee is going to be interesting. We didn't want to go to £20m for Trafford apparently (or was it £25m?). Perhaps we're giving them whatever his current book value is so Forest don't make a loss on the books but get him off the wage bill?

11 minutes ago, Boey_Jarton said:

Yep.

I've said it before and I'll say it again ....

If the premier league want to turn football into a game of accountancy, then the teams are within their rights to play that game

It's a complete nonsense but the premier league have took us here.

The more they try to close various loopholes the more they will tie themselves in knots

For what it's worth, wearing my accountancy hat, I guarantee that within a few weeks or months there will be a motion that says that for PSR purposes, all deals done between the same two clubs within a finite period must be netted off against each other for purposes of the PSR calculations.

E.g. if Anderson is £35 and this keeper is £25m and both sales happen in the same transfer window, then the only transaction recorded in the PSR ledger is a net purchase of 10 million by Forest and there is no profit on disposal of £35m recorded in NUFC's accounts.

Of course , the clubs can get round this motion through various loopholes and the whole process will repeat itself.

PSR is a farce. 

1 minute ago, Boey_Jarton said:

For what it's worth, wearing my accountancy hat, I guarantee that within a few weeks or months there will be a motion that says that for PSR purposes, all deals done between the same two clubs within a finite period must be netted off against each other for purposes of the PSR calculations.

E.g. if Anderson is £35 and this keeper is £25m and both sales happen in the same transfer window, then the only transaction recorded in the PSR ledger is a net purchase of 10 million by Forest and there is no profit on disposal of £35m recorded in NUFC's accounts.

Of course , the clubs can get round this motion through various loopholes and the whole process will repeat itself.

PSR is a farce. 

Then add one more club to join the party, just like how NBA teams are doing. Three / four team trade. Love it.

7 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

Probably better than Trafford, was #1 for Benfica.

Be silly if he was our #3 but they obviously have a plan in mind.

Mate, it’s a toss-up whether he’s better than Gillespie. He’s nowhere near Trafford and shouldn’t even be our third choice goalkeeper in an ideal world.

I sound like a broken record here but he’s genuinely an awful goalkeeper. Like truly, truly bad. Benfica would essentially go into a game expecting to be behind the first time a shot came to goal. 

5 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Mate, it’s a toss-up whether he’s better than Gillespie. He’s nowhere near Trafford and shouldn’t even be our third choice goalkeeper in an ideal world.

I sound like a broken record here but he’s genuinely an awful goalkeeper. Like truly, truly bad. Benfica would essentially go into a game expecting to be behind the first time a shot came to goal. 

Sounds like the perfect Dubravka replacement.