Final: England 1-2 Spain

Disco

1 minute ago, Astroblack said:

Foden worst player for England. Powderpuff cunt. 

Nah he was good today. Rice Bellingham kane Shaw a lot worse. 

Walker is so arrogant with his pace. Always out of position and assumes he can get back until he can't and hen he costs goals like that.

3 minutes ago, OCK said:

Declan Rice and Harry Kane were awful this tournament

Think Rice is out of his depth at the top level looks very limited and basic passing is atrocious.

Sigh we werent great no, disappointing considering talent in team but we still go to the final, i'm not going to pile on, spain way better than us so deserved to win.

2 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

Kane was comfortably our worst player today and for the rest of the tournament 

Absolutely gutted 

Safegate up to his usual tricks, soon as the equaliser went in tried to defend til extra time and it cost us. Wank.

Please bring in a manager who can get the most out of the side and send the bent nosed negative cunt to Man U soon as they pot Ten Bob.

That's the first one where I'm massively pissed off instead of proud basically. Spain were not that good at all. They'd have lost to worse but more savvy teams than us

Just now, SiLvOR said:

Southgate should do the right thing and leave now

100%

We won't progress under him. Just got a feeling he won't leave. :anguish:

Fuck off sucking Southgates hoop, hes brought nowt, we've done well in spite of him. Imagine what we could have done with a manager that had balls.

9 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Being a Newcastle and England fan feels cursed. 

I think actually making it to the final now hurts more

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

All the flak Cucurella gets and he's played a blinder in the final and delivered that killer ball late on to win it ...

This is what made it difficult. He was and is shit, then he does that. 

2 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

Inevitably will play like Pele when Newcastle rock up to the Etihad though the little short shit haircut cunt.

Rice as well, had an absolute stinker of a tournament but will obviously run the show when we next play Arsenal.

So many underperformers in the England side, Gareth partially at fault for the negative tactics but the players themselves too, should be good enough to show more than they did.

Just now, El Prontonise said:

I have no doubt that Gordon was blacklisted by Southgate when he spoke out.

What did Gordon say?

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

That's the first one where I'm massively pissed off instead of proud basically. Spain were not that good at all. They'd have lost to worse but more savvy teams than us

I think you're underselling them a bit; they've beaten everyone they've faced. Easily the best team at the tournament but, if anything, the standard across the board has been a bit lower in the tournament. There hasn't been any exceptional teams, but Spain were the best of them. 

Sad thing is that this was the dullest tournament I've ever seen. The fact that Spain were the best in it shows how bad and cowardly every side has been. 

There hasn't been a single stand out blow away performance once barring Germany v Scotland.

Winners by default be not being worse than anyone else

Just now, El Prontonise said:

I have no doubt that Gordon was blacklisted by Southgate when he spoke out.

Hope he punches Gareth on his massive ugly nose in the dressing room afterwards. Disgrace the lack of pitch time he got when that invisible little cock Foden played almost every single minute.