Marc Guehi

gdm

Just now, Theregulars said:

They’re entitled to do so but it’s time to move on now. They’re not serious negotiators.

They’re obviously very serious as to what price they value him at. Pay it or fuck off serious [emoji38]

Just now, PauloGeordio said:

They’re obviously very serious as to what price they value him at. Pay it or fuck off serious [emoji38]

I disagree, I no longer think they’re negotiating in good faith.

2 hours ago, Kanji said:

Paul Mitchell is more than qualified to understand if a player is the right price or not. 

Agreed but shouldn't he also have more than 1 fkn option of who to buy. We look so desperate here that Palace, quite rightly, feel they can ask any amount of money. Don't we always hear that we have a list of targets. Well we should have bid £50 million ( can't believe I'm actually writing this man) and moved on to another target. It can't be the case that he's the only centre half we've tracked. If so, they're doing a shite job of scouting players. 

6 hours ago, Skeletor said:

Think we've overplayed our hand here. This shows we're desperate and Parish will be laughing like a super villain knowing he can ask for more.

Palace have hated us ever since the takeover. This is their way of stringing us a long for a.laugh am sure of it. They have well and truly mugged us off

Edited by jack j