Bournemouth vs. Newcastle United: 25/08/24 @ 14:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

12 minutes ago, Shak said:

We're gonna fuck these to death.

Got to play a lot better if that is going to happen. Bournemouth is a decent side with a lot of running power.

1 hour ago, Shak said:

We're gonna fuck these to death.

Gag them in the first few minutes with the Jow choke and then just ruin them for the rest of the game 

Need to ensure last season's away from doesn't carry over for what feels like a difficult game. Bournemouth do feel like a bit of a bogey side for us, so this will be tough. Hoping another week of training for the lads sees us come out a lot sharper

Think we will turn up for this and win. We need to be better than today though retaining the ball.

That first video... I remember it clear as day. I knew we would go down that year even though we won the game... I despise McClaren almost as much as Bruce. Completely useless.

I always feel like we play a bit crap here? Small pitch, long old way to go, their style of play. All genuine reasons? One COVID year in that orange kit being the outlier. Might be totally wrong. 

There were certainly excuses last year with so many missing. 

Genuinely no idea what to expect. A 2-0 either way wouldn’t surprise me. 

On 17/08/2024 at 20:40, Lush Vlad said:

I always feel like we play a bit crap here? Small pitch, long old way to go, their style of play. All genuine reasons? One COVID year in that orange kit being the outlier. Might be totally wrong. 

There were certainly excuses last year with so many missing. 

Genuinely no idea what to expect. A 2-0 either way wouldn’t surprise me. 

We have done since they got promoted back. Were unbeaten before then. 2 wins, 2 draws.

Regardless, the last time we won our first two matches of a league season? August 1997. :lol: And we started that season with 3 back to back home games. Lost the 3rd.

Last time we won our first two games of a league season which were home and away? August 1995. Good lord. 

Bournemouth are a good side and will look to target us down their right if we play with both Burn and Hall, they play intelligent long balls in to the area behind the fullbacks for their wide player to run on to.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we go with wingbacks for this one.

This game last season was an absolute decimation. We were lucky to get nil. Granted there were injuries in the extreme but I hope Eddie and pals have learned from it. Hopefully a decent time to play them whilst they adapt to life without Solanke

Always feels like a shit game against these in the last few seasons.

Just a win will do, don't care how, preferably without anymore red cards though. And definitely without any injuries.