Edmond Tapsoba

Yorkie

17 hours ago, brummie said:

It was a poor book-based pun.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoop_(novel)

Probably the only book i was forced to read for English Lit O level and actually enjoyed. That and 'My Family and Other Animals' by Gerald Durrell.

I’d thought it was a cricket pun. Wouldn’t expect to see the Scoop from Steve Waugh or his better, more stylish brother Mark!

On 21/08/2024 at 23:21, Rod said:

No, you are.

You should at least have the decency to explain why I'm talking shite. 

Tapsoba won the league in germany (you admit you had to Google him)

Yanga Mbiwa won the league in france

My point is that doesn't automatically mean you are getting an outstanding player, not many people would be queuing to re-sign Danny Simpson after winning the premier league with Leicester. 

I'm not saying the guy is a bad player, I'm just making a comparison. Feel free to explain the problem with that 

Edited by Pancrate1892
Spelling

I think Tapsoba is the better player but Guehi does have extra value for his potential captain role

Anyway we should have a price quotation from Leverkusen, hence we told CP our Guehi offer would be the final one and that’s why things got closer and closer.

1 hour ago, Pancrate1892 said:

You should at least have the decency to explain why I'm talking shite. 

Tapsoba won the league in germany (you admit you had to Google him)

Yanga Mbiwa won the league in france

My point is that doesn't automatically mean you are getting an outstanding player, not many people would be queuing to re-sign Danny Simpson after winning the premier league with Leicester. 

I'm not saying the guy is a bad player, I'm just making a comparison. Feel free to explain the problem with that 

I can guarantee that Tapsoba would turn out to be a shite signing if that fraud @Alan Pardew was still in our dugout. Im not sure Yanga Mbiwa would have flopped here if we had a manager capable of pronouncing th correctly

11 hours ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

I can guarantee that Tapsoba would turn out to be a shite signing if that fraud @Alan Pardew was still in our dugout. Im not sure Yanga Mbiwa would have flopped here if we had a manager capable of pronouncing th correctly

Mbwia was actually decent before the Pardew training set in. Under Howe he would have been a Rudiger for us

18 minutes ago, MidfieldGeneral said:

Playing for Leverkusen on sky sports mix now. 

Very attack minded, constantly in the opositions half. Just rattled the woodwork from around 30 yards. 

How much is he supposed to be available for? 

Don't think a fee has been mentioned other than his release clause is €100m

1 hour ago, Fezzle said:

Do like that fact everyone knows how good he is considering he was mentioned only 17 times pre fake transfer news:lol: 

You didn’t count did you? It’s the Wise scouting after we’re linked that kills you. 

On 23/08/2024 at 09:21, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

I’m sure that Tapsoda is an excellent player. Mbiwa lacked key elements in his game to really make it for us. See ya later. 

3 minutes ago, Alan Pardew said:

I’m sure that Tapsoda is an excellent player. Mbiwa lacked key elements in his game to really make it for us. See ya later. 

Which was it? Lack of attacking fret, not middle class enough or was science just simply against him?