Fulham vs. Newcastle United: 21/09/24 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

If the midfield three is Willock, Bruno and Joelinton I really hope it's Joelinton on the right and Willock the left. Get so much more of Willock on that side.

No Tonali is annoying but there's obviously something there that they're not comfortable with yet so I'll get over it.

What's more encouraging is that we're gonna try a midfield three without Tonali but Longstaff not automatically getting that spot. It'll be tremendous for us moving forward if we're able to rotate among Joelinton, Willock, Tonali and Bruno as the starting three, with Longstaff essentially demoted to fifth choice.

1 hour ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Surely Osula will get some minutes today (and against Wimbledon) if Isak is out and given Wilson is out too. He might be a bit raw but he started multiple games in the prem for Sheffield Utd so he’s not THAT raw.

I don’t know why people do this to themselves. 

I would be less understanding of Barnes not starting rather than Tonali this time around. He really deserves it, must be extremely frustrating if he doesnt force his way in after his performances lately.

Dont get me wrong though, Tonali deserves it too, but thats more to do with who he replaces.

If the front six is Willock, Bruno, Joelinton, Barnes, Gordon and Isak then that's probably on paper the best front six we've put on the field in the best part of 20 years :lol:

1 minute ago, Shak said:

If the front six is Willock, Bruno, Joelinton, Barnes, Gordon and Isak then that's probably on paper the best front six we've put on the field in the best part of 20 years :lol:

Even better if we take Joelinton or Willock out for Tonali.

Just now, Zero said:

If Longstaff starts and you have any negative feelings please direct it to the manager, not the player

Willock in for Longstaff. Isak starts. 

Apparently.