The "Carr Out" Thread

Guest smoggeordie

Aye Sir Bobby knew what he was doing when he said no to the Troll

Fuck off FFS

Bobby signed him.

Bobby wanted Miguel but had to settle with Carr instead because he was the cheaper option.

You don't always get your first choice, he picked Carr and signed him. End of.

I wonder if NE5 still rates him.

5th best right back in the last decade, name me 5 more right backs who've played more in Europe etc.

Not an England international though, so loses points for that.

Bullshit thread. Carr was barely to blame for their second goal (He should've had a free-kick IMO) other than that he was no worse than anyone else on the pitch. I even reckon half the people in this thread didn't even see the game.

Were you at the match you mong. If you weren't you have no relevent opinion. I was at the match and he was fucking shite[/gemmill]

Just seen Match of the Day - Carr got absolutely done for their second, what a joke of a player he is.

Here's a tough one though - Carr or Babayaro?

Baba, at least he can move a little. Plus Solano should be first choice right back so at least with Babayaro he is in his natural position.

Guest Knightrider

Carr is a much better player than his performances suggest, he is the classic example of a footballer who has simply let himself go, not only appetite wise, performance wise, but even conditioning wise. He's a disgrace to himself more than anything else and I am highly suspect of his injuries and the recovery times he takes to get over them. Terminate the cunt's contract in the summer, please. Same goes for Babayaro and some others too.

Carr is a much better player than his performances suggest, he is the classic example of a footballer who has simply let himself go, not only appetite wise, performance wise, but even conditioning wise. He's a disgrace to himself more than anything else and I am highly suspect of his injuries and the recovery times he takes to get over them. Terminate the cunt's contract in the summer, please. Same goes for Babayaro and some others too.

I think his appetite's quite healthy... ...oh you mean that kind of appetite. ;)

Injured again today, apparently, will miss Ireland's match this week.

I fucking hate the cunt.

Guest Ridzuan

He is becoming more and more like Babayaro,getting injured too often.But fortunately for us,their injuries is a blessing in disguise for us.