Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

As for the loan system I think it's important that it's kept but what does need to be controlled is the top clubs and them buying everyone. Cannot be arsed to explain on my phone though [emoji38]

Why do you think it needs to be kept?

As for the loan system I think it's important that it's kept but what does need to be controlled is the top clubs and them buying everyone. Cannot be arsed to explain on my phone though [emoji38]

Emergencies, trials and getting youngsters some experience. Some changes to make.....no loans to clubs in the same division, no fees for loans, 3 month maximum, maximum of 3 in and 5 out per season.

Emergencies, trials and getting youngsters some experience. Some changes to make.....no loans to clubs in the same division, no fees for loans, 3 month maximum, maximum of 3 in and 5 out per season.

Emergencies I'm afraid tough, if you get relegated you get relegated. If you have injuries use your own youngsters and let them get some experience at the club that owns them.

Imagine how much more competitive the leagues would be if these 38 Chelsea players and all the other PL clubs loanees were actually at competing clubs permanently.

Restric the squad sizes and no January transfer window.

If Man Utd have 3 injured GKs during the season then if they have to play an outfield player in goal for parts of the season then so be it.

The current system just protects the status quo. Needs a good shake.

Emergencies I'm afraid tough, if you get relegated you get relegated. If you have injuries use your own youngsters and let them get some experience at the club that owns them.

Imagine how much more competitive the leagues would be if these 38 Chelsea players and all the other PL clubs loanees were actually at competing clubs permanently.

Restric the squad sizes and no January transfer window.

If Man Utd have 3 injured GKs during the season then if they have to play an outfield player in goal for parts of the season then so be it.

The current system just protects the status quo. Needs a good shake.

:thup:

Especially on restricting squad sizes.  Make it so a club can register a maximum of 60 players or something.

Only 5 loans out per club, none in the same division and only under 22.  Outlaw loan fees too.

I've never really seen the hype tbh, he's a tidy midfielder that can pass, and because he's English that makes him incredible. I'm pretty sure he's finished at Arsenal, they're hoping he can get some games so they can get a good fee for him.

Nah, Wilshere is top level. Obviously it's a moot point now, but apart from injury he would have gone on to be one of the best midfielders in Europe IMO. He's as good as Modric, for example.

Wilshere is not anywhere near as good as Modric and I say that as someone that likes him as a player

I've never really seen the hype tbh, he's a tidy midfielder that can pass, and because he's English that makes him incredible. I'm pretty sure he's finished at Arsenal, they're hoping he can get some games so they can get a good fee for him.

Nah, Wilshere is top level. Obviously it's a moot point now, but apart from injury he would have gone on to be one of the best midfielders in Europe IMO. He's as good as Modric, for example.

Wilshere is not anywhere near as good as Modric and I say that as someone that likes him as a player

Modric is arguably the best midfielder in Europe like. Wilshere is class, but he isn't that good.

The Premier League, Sky, overpaid pundits spouting cliché after cliché.

The game is just as good as it always was, but these pricks constantly trying to justify the money is sickening.

Just seen an interview with Shearer for some coral advert, where this prick asks him about the pressures of being a world record transfer.

Shearer states that nobody was worth £15M and nobody still is, and this little pricks starts giggling like a little girl at how ridiculous Pogba's fee is.

Get a fucking grip man.

• 2 weeks later...

Anything that requires reflection should be silence. Only purely positive things should be applause, I think it came in because people don't have the attention span for silence anymore.

Aye - too many tossers are incapable of showing respect that's the issue. Shitehawks.

Everyone wants to be part of the show and a participant now too, just being a spectator isn't enough.

This is strictly amateur psychology BTW :lol:

:lol: I think it's spot on tbh. Moment of silence is far more appropriate.

Minutes silences are awful, miserable affairs. The fewer of them the better.

Well a minute is a hell of a long time. 10 seconds and be done with it. Infinitely better than having to clap for any period of time.