Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Yeah, plus the whole media boys club plugging for him is so fucking irritating. It just smells of the 'we know better' thing they have. Plus, admittedly I haven't seen anything of the game yet and they still won, but his lineup against Southampton was ridiculously naive and lacking in cover.

Guest bimpy474

Tika Taka, god i hate the term.

Bimpy474's new page w***** score: 2.

:lol: Least you seem to have stopped doing that fake new posts thing  :hmm:

Oh yeah, weird its just stopped happening.... :icon_scratch:

This doesn't bother me as such, cos there's always ways to see your team's highlights from the weekend, but BBC moving MotD2 to tonight is a bit of a piss-take. They haven't done it for any of the other clubs' Monday night games (I don't think). :hmm:

This doesn't bother me as such, cos there's always ways to see your team's highlights from the weekend, but BBC moving MotD2 to tonight is a bit of a piss-take. They haven't done it for any of the other clubs' Monday night games (I don't think). :hmm:

was thinking the same myself last night  :rant:

Commentators slagging off (usually foreign) players in the winter for wearing gloves and/or long sleeve shirts.

How dare they keep themselves slightly warm in December, should be running around in Speedos iyam!

I hate stuff like Robbie Savage just said. He said Everton were magnificent but that Sunderland's game plan worked to perfection. If Everton were able to create so many chances then it obviously wasn't a perfect game plan. I wish pundits would say something intelligent instead of judging everything on the result.

People talking about luck in football. Especially when referring to own goals and deflected goals.

Annoys me in reference to a team getting lots of chances but not scoring. It's not bad luck if you keep getting through on goal but not scoring - a critical part of football is being able to take advantage of the chance.

Motd last night, our game had 6 goals, 2 red cards and 2 penalties and we were 4th in the order? I know it was stoke who no one is really interested but I can guarantee that if Man United vs Stoke or anyone else had finished 5-1 with a few sendings off then it would be on first, pisses me off

The "Romance of the FA Cup" utterly despise that phrase and the 3rd round in general and ITV's coverage of it in particular

Adrian Chiles is definitely on shit list