Would you take Sam Allardyce?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This thread. Fat Sam and O'Neill touted as top class managers :lol:

i used to say when allardyce was at bolton that I'd like to see him mat a bigger club to see what hapens but I didn't want us to be the experiment. I never rated O'neill.

It's embarrassing as fuck to read some of these, my own included. But remember that, at the time, Roeder was drowning and the club was in danger of drowning in debt. We also hadn't seen the utterly turgid shite that Allardyce offered up, or his appalling signings, or his egotistical self-aggrandizing behaviour, or, or, or...

Reset the poll now and you'll get a slightly different result :D

I actually thought his initial press conference when he was appointed was excellent, then we won 3-0 at Bolton in his first game, seemed like we made the right choice, he also bought Jose Enrique so he did make at least one good purchase. I first had doubts appeared during the Villa home game, it was either the first or 2nd home game of the year, we were awful that day.

Wow. :lol: A lot of different perceptions back then. Looking back, who agrees with Big Fat Hippo-Head that he would have kept us up? I thought KK saved us for a year, but what do others think? Stupid Fat Sam had the easiest matches in Premier League history and fucked them up, then Kev had a really hard run, playing all the best teams in rapid succession, and got slagged off, but we won through under him, what does anyone else think?

I'm off now :lol:

This thread. Fat Sam and O'Neill touted as top class managers :lol:

i used to say when allardyce was at bolton that I'd like to see him mat a bigger club to see what hapens but I didn't want us to be the experiment. I never rated O'neill.

I never rated O'Neill either, but I thought Allardyce was the right man for the job at the time, even though I didn't say it on this thread. What a fat bastard he turned out to be in hindsight though.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

The disturbing part isn't the number of yea's but some of the qualities that have been associated with him. Tactician  ? :yao: