CL Quarter finals

Guest smoggeordie

Guest eyeball_tickler

ive just read that ronaldo hasnt scored a CL goal yet and rooney hasnt scored 1 since his debut in 2004.

class goal for valencia

and scholes is off!

very bad night for the english clubs so far

Fuking idiot commentator banging on about Roma not using their extra man and not taking their chance.

Scholes was sent off only 4mins ago!

Fuking plum, even Mr Gray had to have a word with the retard.

Not seen it (watching the cricket) but Scholes is the luckiest player in the world to have not been sent off a million times before. He is an awful tackler but he gets away with murder, IMO due to his manner. He just doesnt come across as being nasty.

PS: Come on the Roma.

I fancy Bayern this year, fancied them before Hitzfeld took over, to be fair, but since, it almost seems like it's meant to be.

Aye, been saying from the start about them. Got a bet on with a lad at college who thinks United will win it*

*granted he thinks United will win everything!

Has anyone else seen the footage of the riot in the away stands of the Man U v. Roma match? I've never seen anything like that. The Italian police are in full riot gear and from the footage I saw, were just wailing on the fans with their clubs. One guy (clearly a Man U supporter) got carried out unconscious, completely covered in blood.

I've never seen anything like that. Everywhere Man U fans go in Europe this year, there's trouble.

Guest wondermike

Didn't look to good the scenes at half time there, Man Utd vs Roma... United fans just been heavily beaten by the Italian police, not a pretty site for football at all.  :police: :knuppel2: :cheesy:

Has anyone else seen the footage of the riot in the away stands of the Man U v. Roma match? I've never seen anything like that. The Italian police are in full riot gear and from the footage I saw, were just wailing on the fans with their clubs. One guy (clearly a Man U supporter) got carried out unconscious, completely covered in blood.

I've never seen anything like that. Everywhere Man U fans go in Europe this year, there's trouble.

Well they did get a letter.

They definitely contributed to the trouble in Lens the other month. Their practise of "jibbing" their way in, sitting where the fuck they want and treating it all like some kind of god given right is going to end up with someone getting killed sooner or later.

I fucking hate them.

Well they did get a letter.

mackems.gif

Should be interesting to hear what kicked this off.  How thick could the Manc's be starting trouble in a country that has already had a football related death this year.  Italians are clearly leading the way in football hooliganism.  Cunts.