Players in public

Guest hindu times

Shola, Barton and Smith playing golf in Newbiggin then going for fish and chips afterwards tonight

Newbiggen? As in Newbiggen by the sea? Why the hell would they want to play in Newbiggen of all places, Ive played their a couple of times and once some fella rode straight across the green on his quadbike followed by his mate on a horse just as i was about to put my ball.  :lol:

Shola, Barton and Smith playing golf in Newbiggin then going for fish and chips afterwards tonight

Newbiggen? As in Newbiggen by the sea? Why the hell would they want to play in Newbiggen of all places, Ive played their a couple of times and once some fella rode straight across the green on his quadbike followed by his mate on a horse just as i was about to put my ball.  :lol:

Aye Newbiggin by the sea, Barton plays there quite often, he fits right in.

Guest Heneage

Seen Ramage the other day in Tynemouth. I spoke to him, he says he knows f*** all  :colo:

What in general? :lol:

Guest toonlass

Seen Ramage the other day in Tynemouth. I spoke to him, he says he knows f*** all  :colo:

Well he is from Ashington, that's an above average IQ there.

Guest toonlass

Well he is from Ashington, that's an above average IQ there.

Now we'll have less of that please!  :knuppel2:

Its all right, as someone born and brought up for part of my life there, I can get away with saying that. Luckily my early formative years were spent elsewhere.

Just had my shopping delivered from Tesco, the driver said he'd just delivered groceries to Bassong.  When I went through my stuff, there turned out to be some extra food I didn't order, as well as two bottles of quite expensive wine.  I'm assuming I've got some of Bassong's shopping.

Guest toonlass

Just had my shopping delivered from Tesco, the driver said he'd just delivered groceries to Bassong.  When I went through my stuff, there turned out to be some extra food I didn't order, as well as two bottles of quite expensive wine.  I'm assuming I've got some of Bassong's shopping.

Isn't Bassong away in Ireland with the rest of the squad?

Isn't Bassong away in Ireland with the rest of the squad?

I dunno, the driver said he delivered it to his lass who couldn't speak a word of English.  Apparently he has a framed picture of himself on the wall.

Fish & chips, sticking to a strict diet then I see

Probs dont give a fuck since its Hughton who they have to listen to...

karjala, best avatar ever ('cept the under tit jap bird)

bin after a pumas shirt for years

Got back from Mex City a couple a weeks back, and not a single shirt in the whole country - Pumas won the championship and the clubshops have been whiped out - literally only kids stuff and womens clothes left!