Roeder Resigns (paid off tbh) - Official.

Nate

David Craig on SSN just saying it's rumours atm. Says he's spoken to senior board member and the press office is still waiting for instruction.

And adding his own line about Glenn not making excuses but stats blah blah injuries yadda yadda :lol:

When was the stock market notified about NUFC's decision to sack Roeder?

Just a thought like... :lol:

I might be wrong, but I thought that if news broke when the LSE was closed, they simply have to notify once it is open.

I might be wrong, but I thought that if news broke when the LSE was closed, they simply have to notify once it is open.

I'm fairly sure we are AIM listed nyway, lot less stringent on the rules in there

Guest Mr C

Spot on. Just because the SE is closed doesn't mean all business stops.

I just thought that as a publicly listed company NUFC is required to notify BEFORE any decision is confirmed to the press.

What's the London School of Economics got to do with this anyway?

Think Fred should come out and make the announcement deny he is sacked, walk back inside, then immediatley come back out saying "Just Kidding, Hes gone" before launching into 'Lets all have a disco' and dancing around.