Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

Guest Stoned Moses

Another manc signing up now.

Portsmouth IP address? :lol:

How original...

If that's me then I work in Berkshire but sorry to say am a born and bred manc.

:okay:

Guys, Man United supporter here. I registered just to say that I am really sorry about Fergies comments. And most fans I know are quite embarrassed by them. I would have supported him if he had just aimed his tirade at Pardew; but calling your cub 'wee little' was totally unacceptable. Whats more, most united fans agree that Newcastle are anything but a small club, rather you are a fantastic club with a rich history. And even if it had been another small club, the comments were still way out of order. If tomorrow someone at Real Madrid or Barca were to call us 'small time' , I would be absolutely seething. So I can well imagine your consternation. I know it won't set it right, but I would like to apologize; I and most other united fans are not with fergie on this.

Another Man United fand here, and seething myself after seeing your snivelling post pixel. You don't speak for most other United fans so apologize by all means but don't make up rubbish like all Man United fans aren't with Fergie on this.

If you care to go onto Red Issue (Man United forum) for example you'll see most fans on there are applauding Fergie for giving it back to Pardew after his hypoctrical comments about referees.

I think the point Fergie was making was that if it was a manager of a different club with a smaller profile (Newcastle, Sunderland or whoever) then there wouldn't be all the national mock outrage and days and days of talking hypocritical shite about it on the radio, in the papers etc.

What does hypoctrical mean ?

Guest Stoned Moses

Guys, Man United supporter here. I registered just to say that I am really sorry about Fergies comments. And most fans I know are quite embarrassed by them. I would have supported him if he had just aimed his tirade at Pardew; but calling your cub 'wee little' was totally unacceptable. Whats more, most united fans agree that Newcastle are anything but a small club, rather you are a fantastic club with a rich history. And even if it had been another small club, the comments were still way out of order. If tomorrow someone at Real Madrid or Barca were to call us 'small time' , I would be absolutely seething. So I can well imagine your consternation. I know it won't set it right, but I would like to apologize; I and most other united fans are not with fergie on this.

Another Man United fand here, and seething myself after seeing your snivelling post pixel. You don't speak for most other United fans so apologize by all means but don't make up rubbish like all Man United fans aren't with Fergie on this.

If you care to go onto Red Issue (Man United forum) for example you'll see most fans on there are applauding Fergie for giving it back to Pardew after his hypoctrical comments about referees.

I think the point Fergie was making was that if it was a manager of a different club with a smaller profile (Newcastle, Sunderland or whoever) then there wouldn't be all the national mock outrage and days and days of talking hypocritical s**** about it on the radio, in the papers etc.

Is this an English exam or a football forum? Aren't you allowed to make spellling mistakes on here? Sorry sweetie x

Guest Stoned Moses

Pixel's from India, so I'd imagine he has his finger firmly on the pulse of most Man United fans tbh.

:mackems:

I'm guessing from the other Man Ure fans response he is a cockney

I'm from Wythenshawe, Manchester.

I think the point Fergie was making was that if it was a manager of a different club with a smaller profile (Newcastle, Sunderland or whoever) then there wouldn't be all the national mock outrage and days and days of talking hypocritical s**** about it on the radio, in the papers etc.

Is this an English exam or a football forum? Aren't you allowed to make spellling mistakes on here? Sorry sweetie x

I'm not to sure that counts as a spelling mistake.. I should know I make loads

Pixel's from India, so I'd imagine he has his finger firmly on the pulse of most Man United fans tbh.

http://aarkangel.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/1010489269a3242812687b105078953l.jpg

I think the point Fergie was making was that if it was a manager of a different club with a smaller profile (Newcastle, Sunderland or whoever) then there wouldn't be all the national mock outrage and days and days of talking hypocritical shite about it on the radio, in the papers etc.

I agree mate, it's like the shit Suarez gets when most players have gone down easily at times. Proper unjust criticism imo.

I don't post on Red Issue so wouldn't know what the folks are saying , but on Red Cafe many posters are agreeing that the wee club comments were unnecessary.

@Dave I am actually from Dundee, working in India for the past 2 years.

If you were really from Manchester then surely you'd type that MAN-CHES-TAAAAAA?  I smell a rat.

Guest pintofscottsellers

I'm not to sure that counts as a spelling mistake.. I should know I make loads

We are all thick Jawdeez, make as many mistakes as you like.

I guess you were oblivious to the outrage Pardew caused when he touched a lino.

Guest Stoned Moses

I don't post on Red Issue so wouldn't know what the folks are saying , but on Red Cafe many posters are agreeing that the wee club comments were unnecessary.

@Dave I am actually from Dundee, working in India for the past 2 years.

No surprise there then. Proper 'hardcore' fan - the reason the rest of us get a bad name...

'national mock outrage' :lol:

Fergie's had his behaviour laughed off/supported by all corners of the media. There's only one back-page where i've seen Dean's report sarcastically juxtaposed with a picture of a rather beetroot lucking senile cunt.