5 released

Dokko

It was obvious to everyone that these 5 were not good enough, but our squad, and i particular our defence is now ridiculously thin and it is going to put any clubs selling us defenders in a very strong bargaining position. Basically the current defence at the club now consists of Carr, Babayaro and kids who have came through the academy, or am I forgetting anyone?

As long as we get some decent replacements then it's a great start, I have been dreaming of getting rid of Shambles for a long time. Would be great to get rid of Baba & Carr but do we have the resources to replace that many players? Or looking at it the other way, can we afford not to replace them!

Didn't Big Sam say something about needing to buy four or five players, plus replacing whoever leaves?

So now we're up to nine or ten? Hope he's got some players in mind - and doesn't spend too long on holidays!

Sam you legend O0 O0

Now we will need at least 2 CB's,1 LB

Im sure that soon Ramage,Carr and Babayaro will be next

Maybe not this summer but next summer when Carr and Ramage contracts are over Big Sam will release this shit from the club.

Guest stjamestoon

We need a whole new defence apart from taylor, and moore i thought, but moore has gone. So he best get to work! I hope we can keep Sib as a squad player too!

Guest stjamestoon

im fairly sad moore has gone!

Why, do you like players who are injured more than 50% of the time?

Nah  i like fairly good defenders, and to what we had, he was fairly good, fair enough he had injuries but what player in our squad doesnt'?

Guest gggg
Good start. That said, we now need a minimum of three Premiership standard signings at centre-half alone.

Good. That's exactly what we've needed for years and now we know Sam will have to get them, plus a left back and right back ta.

Nah  i like fairly good defenders, and to what we had, he was fairly good, fair enough he had injuries but what player in our squad doesnt'?

Check his stats. He was injured more than he was fit.

As for Sib, he can leave too if we replace him with someone like Viduka.

Guest stjamestoon

I am not disputing that, but check our stats, so were alot of our players...emre...duff...owen etc... I am just saying i think he was one of our better defenders!

Moore was the slowest player in the Premiership

Also i cant understand why people want to keep Sibierski?

This old man has scored goal in every 4 games he played for us this season!!!!

4 games=1 goal :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

I hope Big Sam will release him

Also he said that he has players in mind that he want to bring so hopefully he wont wait too long for that.

Our defence now looks like this:

Solano/Carr------Taylor/Edgar--------Ramage/Huntington-------Babayaro

We need 2 CB's and 1 LB

I am not disputing that, but check our stats, so were alot of our players...emre...duff...owen etc... I am just saying i think he was one of our better defenders!

True, but why would you want to keep an injury prone player who's contract was coming to an end? I'm sure Allardyce can find someone at least as good to replace him with the wages he'll save. Moore was probably on decent wages considering we got him on a free.