New NUFC Away Shirt - Another slow reveal...

Guest johnson293

Guest Magpiecn

Last season's away kits' re class.

Eh?

We usually have lovely away kits but last seasons was eye bleeding material.

But I like it.

Last season's away kits' re class.

Eh?

We usually have lovely away kits but last seasons was eye bleeding material.

I personally love last years' away kit. I bought it and I wear it all the time. I prefer the 3rd kit from last year, but both are great imo. As for this one, I hope it doesn't look like that Argentina one, but it seems like it will so far.

It's totally different to that Ajax design tbh.

It looks like it wil still be stripes, just inside that shape - ie - underneath the black line. Similar to the Argentina shirt.

EDIT: Cyclic stripes, if you will.

(Midds will like that one)

Would have been far more interesting having Owen, Given, Emre, Taylor and Martins doing an actual strip tease, starting off in tuxedos and every day we get 10 seconds of them doing the final scene from The Full Monty.

Then after the final day when they're all standing there butt-naked they just cut to a picture of the new jersey.

FAR more mainstream attention.

Guest nufc 4 life

Would have been far more interesting having Owen, Given, Emre, Taylor and Martins doing an actual strip tease, starting off in tuxedos and every day we get 10 seconds of them doing the final scene from The Full Monty.

Then after the final day when they're all standing there butt-naked they just cut to a picture of the new jersey.

stop divulging your sexual fantasies with the resst of the forum. Your picture is bad enough ;)

stop divulging your sexual fantasies with the resst of the forum. Your picture is bad enough ;)

MAN cleavage.  :coolsmiley: