Dyer given permission to talk to West Ham, fee agreed

iklgizmo

Right, West Ham, Spurs and Man City in. If I was Allardyce I'd ring them all and ask which of their defenders they'll give us in exchange for Kieron. Below are the lists, who would you take and would you want,? Suggest cash + player or would just player/s do?

West Ham

-------------

James Collins (D)

Christian Dailly (D)

Calum Davenport (D)

Anton Ferdinand (D)

Danny Gabbidon (D)

George McCartney (D)

John Pantsil (D)

Jonathan Spector (D)

James Tompkins (D)

Matthew Upson (D)

Man City

-----------

Michael Ball (D)

Danny Mills (D)

Richard Dunne (D)

Kelvin Etuhu (D)

Sun Jihai (D)

Matthew Mills (D)

Nedum Onuoha (D)

Micah Richards (D)

Spurs

-------

Pascal Chimbonda  (D)

Young-Pyo Lee (D)

Younes Kaboul  (D)

Paul Stalteri  (D)

Gareth Bale  (D)

Michael Dawson  (D)

Tom Huddlestone  (D)

Ledley King  (D)

Philip Ifil  (D)

Anthony Gardner (D)

Benoit Assou-Ekotto (D)

Ricardo Rocha (D)

Dorian Dervitte (D)

Guest niina

Previously I said don't sell him, with the reason simply because we don't have enough cover, and also when fit, he has some potential.

But after reading and reading and reading, f*** off, sell this b****** at any cost.

A w****** who doesn't care at all for his club who pay £80,000 a week for 8 years (8 years when he spent most of his time injured) without even thinking saying something to the managers like "Sir, I understand that I don't play much while I'm one of the highest earner here, so how about my idea of pay-cut wage while I'm injured?". And now this little c*** just want to walk away.

If he care about his club (again, who pay his ridiculous wage even he is injured), why don't he just invite his so-called children and wife or whatever to live in Newcastle and not the other way around? (If it's true that "family matter" is his genuine reason to leave, which I doubt very much) :)

Kieron Dyer, hope you read it and realize that the world is not only about money. Hope you realize that there are NUFC fans behind you who pay a lot of money through their pocket for your high wage only want to see our players do our best for our club, give their hope on your shoulder, rally on you. So don't just think only about yourself, your money and your so-called family matter; it's time to start thinking about us, the NUFC fans :)

Regards,

Niina

If he wants to leave there is no point keeping him...

We seriously need 2+ defenders before this window closes...

If nothing has happened (ie us being more than gossip style linked with someone)on the trandfer front by this time next week...  :frantic:

Right, West Ham, Spurs and Man City in. If I was Allardyce I'd ring them all and ask which of their defenders they'll give us in exchange for Kieron. Below are the lists, who would you take and would you want,? Suggest cash + player or would just player/s do?

West Ham

-------------

James Collins (D)

Christian Dailly (D)

Calum Davenport (D)

Anton Ferdinand (D)

Danny Gabbidon (D)

George McCartney (D)

John Pantsil (D)

Jonathan Spector (D)

James Tompkins (D)

Matthew Upson (D)

Man City

-----------

Michael Ball (D)

Danny Mills (D)

Richard Dunne (D)

Kelvin Etuhu (D)

Sun Jihai (D)

Matthew Mills (D)

Nedum Onuoha (D)

Micah Richards (D)

Spurs

-------

Pascal Chimbonda  (D)

Young-Pyo Lee (D)

Younes Kaboul  (D)

Paul Stalteri  (D)

Gareth Bale  (D)

Michael Dawson  (D)

Tom Huddlestone  (D)

Ledley King  (D)

Philip Ifil  (D)

Anthony Gardner (D)

Benoit Assou-Ekotto (D)

Ricardo Rocha (D)

Dorian Dervitte (D)

There is no one on that list who will be coming here

What would be the point of a transfer on terms anything like that? We'd be far better off keeping him and using him as part of our already paper thin squad. I hope this is the last we hear of it, and I hope Dyer realises how lucky he is that we have supported him while southern clubs have failed to provide him with the move he wants.

you're expecting him to be grateful NOW, after all this time getting paid shedloads for mediocrity?

take what we can get, and f*** the skanky little tosspot off.

Like I said to you or other cockney wankers...pay up or fuck off. Preferably both.

Other cockney wankers? What the fuck are you talking about?

And lets not pretend he's worht the £5m being bandied around. We should take whatever we can get to get rid of the little scumbag.

Guest ryunufc

i hope we sell him and get baptista or deco

i can recall how awful it feels to welcome dyer back from injury, enjoy couple of good games only to be injured soon after that.

If he goes he needs replacing asap. we cant let players go when we dont have the squad depth as it is. We need 4 defenders and now 2 midfielders. Yesterday showed how painfully thin and lacking in depth this squad is...We had to put a goalie on upfront because of lack of depth, we couldnt even name a 22 man squad for a friendly FFS

Get some bodies in now, as far as net spending goes we are the worst in the league. while all other clubs are spending there guaranteed income we are yet again keeping our powder dry..If we havent got anyone in by next weekend thats when ill start to worry.Its also a worrying situation that we are not even being linked with anyone anymore

Guest black

If he goes he needs replacing asap. we cant let players go when we dont have the squad depth as it is. We need 4 defenders and now 2 midfielders. Yesterday showed how painfully thin and lacking in depth this squad is...We had to put a goalie on upfront because of lack of depth, we couldnt even name a 22 man squad for a friendly FFS

Get some bodies in now, as far as net spending goes we are the worst in the league. while all other clubs are spending there guaranteed income we are yet again keeping our powder dry..If we havent got anyone in by next weekend thats when ill start to worry.Its also a worrying situation that we are not even being linked with anyone anymore

I disagree, I'm hoping there is a bit of the KK stategy going on, you hear nothing then bam! A player is signed. Bam, bam! Two more.

There is too much speculation in the media.

It would be better if we were linked with 1 or 2 players so we don't look desperate and get ripped off. At least we're not paying 9m for Davies anyway.

What would be the point of a transfer on terms anything like that? We'd be far better off keeping him and using him as part of our already paper thin squad. I hope this is the last we hear of it, and I hope Dyer realises how lucky he is that we have supported him while southern clubs have failed to provide him with the move he wants.

you're expecting him to be grateful NOW, after all this time getting paid shedloads for mediocrity?

take what we can get, and f*** the skanky little tosspot off.

Like I said to you or other cockney wankers...pay up or f*** off. Preferably both.

Other cockney wankers? What the f*** are you talking about?

And lets not pretend he's worht the £5m being bandied around. We should take whatever we can get to get rid of the little scumbag.

Are you a West Ham mole or just an idiot? I don't know if you understand this but to "take whatever we can get to get" works in the London club's favour not ours. I understand you and your mates don't like Dyer, but trust me getting decent money for Dyer will be better for Newcastle. Understand? BETTER.  For our club not West Ham.

:idiot2:

That's a right crock of s***, not sure a transfer's ever been done on that basis before. Other than those paying a fraction more when they reach 100 appearances or Europe or whatever.

it happens actually. like rooney to united or beckham to madrid.

we paid 10m in first year and another 10m in next year.

same with becks to madrid.

Aye, but those deals were slightly more expensive...

That's a right crock of s***, not sure a transfer's ever been done on that basis before. Other than those paying a fraction more when they reach 100 appearances or Europe or whatever.

it happens actually. like rooney to united or beckham to madrid.

we paid 10m in first year and another 10m in next year.

same with becks to madrid.

Aye, but those deals were slightly more expensive...

and were for young players either in or approaching their peaks. For Dyer, given his shite injury record, I'd be inclined to want a whole lot more up front.

If the fee turns out to be £4.5m then I'd be looking for at 80% of that up front. If we're losing out on an england international, we shouldn't have to be burdoned with future risk in my opinion.

Once he's gone he is somebody elses problem.

Guest eyeball_tickler

im all for dyer leaving but i'll be slightly worried when he comes back to play us. he can be very decent on his day.

Guest Guinness

West Ham

-------------

James Collins (D)

Christian Dailly (D)

Calum Davenport (D)

Anton Ferdinand (D)

Danny Gabbidon (D)

George McCartney (D)

John Pantsil (D)

Jonathan Spector (D)

James Tompkins (D)

Matthew Upson (D)

Man City

-----------

Michael Ball (D)

Danny Mills (D)

Richard Dunne (D)

Kelvin Etuhu (D)

Sun Jihai (D)

Matthew Mills (D)

Nedum Onuoha (D)

Micah Richards (D)

Spurs

-------

Pascal Chimbonda  (D)

Young-Pyo Lee (D)

Younes Kaboul  (D)

Paul Stalteri  (D)

Gareth Bale  (D)

Michael Dawson  (D)

Tom Huddlestone  (D)

Ledley King  (D)

Philip Ifil  (D)

Anthony Gardner (D)

Benoit Assou-Ekotto (D)

Ricardo Rocha (D)

Dorian Dervitte (D)

Would take Lee Young-Pyo from Spurs as a back up left back. Would also allow us more time in the market to search for the top quality LB we need. The only players I'd want from West Ham are Neill or Upson but they've only just signed for the club so there's no chance of that happening. There's also pretty much no chance of getting any of City's defenders considering they have a relatively small squad.

im all for dyer leaving but i'll be slightly worried when he comes back to play us. he can be very decent on his day.

True. However, given we'll play his new employer twice a season and he averages about 20 odd games a year we'll probably only play against him once a season.

Given he's 28 now and he'll be fucked by the time he's 31 (once his pace is gone he'll be as good as useless) that means we'll probably face him 3 times before he's either;-

a) Playing Rymans league football

b) dead

c) Dj'ing in crete with Spoony

Excluding cup games, of course!

Guest TyneToPlay

And there's definately no one on that list who'd come here that I'd want here.

Given what we have you'd not want Upson, Richards, Onuoha, Dunne, Dawson, Chimbonda, Bale, King?  ???

People talk about Dyer like he is genuinely challenging for an England place :lol:

In fairness he does always seem to get in the squad when fit.

Excatly what I was thinking. Whilst he might not start for England the fact that he's always in the squad and has been for years makes him an international standard player and whether it's right or not that does add to a players value. See Baines/Shorey/Nugent etc this summer alone.

Gotta love The Sun linking him with Man City, I thought he wanted to move down London?

Me >>>>>>>>> The Sun

And there's definately no one on that list who'd come here that I'd want here.

Given what we have you'd not want Upson, Richards, Onuoha, Dunne, Dawson, Chimbonda, Bale, King?  ???

None of them would come here, read that post again.