Dyer given permission to talk to West Ham, fee agreed

iklgizmo

Sven really looks like he's going to do things with City. I'm happy with Allardyce, but I can't help but think we missed out big-time in not getting Eriksson.

I rate Sven, but prefer Allardyce for us.

Agree there. Sven is probably going to shock a few people and I expect City to do alright next season. Sven is light years ahead of Pearce, but I still prefer Allardyce here.

easy to say,wonder what pearce would have been like if backed the way sven has been so far.

How much did he pay for Samaras again?

one player.......how much has sven spent so far?..........how much did sven pay for mendieta in his last club job ?

One s*** player, I'm sure there's a few more Pearce wasted money on anall. Sven has signed quality so far.

Sven was managing England when lazio bought Mendieta.  :idiot2:

my mistake,how about de la pena ?

I agree with Dave. I think Sven is going to be great, but Allardyce is the right manager for us. Newcastle definitely isn't the place for Sven. Too much pressure, expectation, and Alan Oliver.

Dyer will end up at Spurs they will want to quickly make up for losing out on yet another left-winger, by signing yet another right sided player  :lol:

Lennon, Malbranque, Routledge Tainio and now ... Dyer  :laugh:

Sven really looks like he's going to do things with City. I'm happy with Allardyce, but I can't help but think we missed out big-time in not getting Eriksson.

I rate Sven, but prefer Allardyce for us.

Agree there. Sven is probably going to shock a few people and I expect City to do alright next season. Sven is light years ahead of Pearce, but I still prefer Allardyce here.

easy to say,wonder what pearce would have been like if backed the way sven has been so far.

This is just my opinion but Pearce offers passion and not much else. A manager needs other qualities as well and whether Pearce had millions or not, he's not a person I'd ever want near a management position at Newcastle.

Guest Knightrider

Surprised Harry Redknapp hasn't shown any interest, if I were Sam I'd be on the phone offering our want-away midfielder to them in exchange for their want-away defender Sol Campbell.

Simple, If Dyer wants out he iwll have to take a massive wage cut.  End of.

He has been paid way way over the top here for years anyway.

Realisation kicking in for Dyer me thinks.

The little Cock.

Surprised Harry Redknapp hasn't shown any interest, if I were Sam I'd be on the phone offering our want-away midfielder to them in exchange for their want-away defender Sol Campbell.

I like the way you think coach. :thup:

Unfortunately I think his salary would be the killer. :-[

Guest Knightrider

Hardly, as Campbell himself was lured to Fratton Park by way of wages, he's on good money there so I don't think they'd have a problem paying Dyer similar, although not as much he's getting here but then I doubt anyone other than West Ham would pay him the kind of money he gets here.

Hardly, as Campbell himself was lured to Fratton Park by way of wages, he's on good money there so I don't think they'd have a problem paying Dyer similar, although not as much he's getting here but then I doubt anyone other than West Ham would pay him the kind of money he gets here.

Well if that is indeed the case someone needs to give Harry a call then!

Guest Triglett

I agree with Dave. I think Sven is going to be great, but Allardyce is the right manager for us. Newcastle definitely isn't the place for Sven. Too much pressure, expectation, and Alan Oliver.

Dyer will end up at Spurs they will want to quickly make up for losing out on yet another left-winger, by signing yet another right sided player  :lol:

Thought Kewell was nailed on? :rolleyes:

I'd take SWP now. Though I imagine we'd have similar problems with his wages.

Oh rest assured, you'll be siging Kewell as well. That move is yet to come, but it will happen.

Oh rest assured, you'll be siging Kewell as well. That move is yet to come, but it will happen.

:lol:

Guest Triglett

So we'll sign 2 of the most overpaid, injury prone players in the Premiership, going against everything we usually look for in a player. Best days behind them, limited sell on value. To go with Rose (17), Bale (18), Taarabt (18), Kaboul (20) and Bent (23). K then.

So we'll sign 2 of the most overpaid, injury prone players in the Premiership, going against everything we usually look for in a player. Best days behind them, limited sell on value. To go with Rose (17), Bale (18), Taarabt (18), Kaboul (20) and Bent (23). K then.

Danny Rose :lol: He's on my MSN.

Apparently so. Yes.