Dyer given permission to talk to West Ham, fee agreed

iklgizmo

Carr was apalling defensively in the second half, every ounce of trouble was coming from his flank

Yet he looked excellent in the first half when he had Solano in front of him, strange that.

Milner did well tonight.

So did Carr and Luque, doesn't mean they are good enough for where we want to be (top 6)

Milners top class. Another good shift tonight. Two fantastic feet can cross well with either, great touches, confuses defenders. Even makes Luque look good. Viduka in particular will score alot from Milner crosses next season as would Shearer. Milner looks even sharper/better than last season.

On a separate note i bet Dyer doesn't go to Spurs on around half his current wages, family problems or not!! West ham bound imo Ideally i'd like to swap him for:

1. Micah richards + £7-8m if on the off chance he did go to Citeh (got to try imo) i'd preffer he goes here too.

2. Lennon + £5-6m on the off chance Spurs break their wage structure or Dyer taes a big drop in wages.

3. TEVEZ!!! .....But seriousy now, Lucas Neil would do!

Milner did well tonight.

So did Carr and Luque, doesn't mean they are good enough for where we want to be (top 6)

Milners top class. Another good shift tonight. Two fantastic feet can cross well with either, great touches, confuses defenders. Even makes Luque look good. Viduka in particular will score alot from Milner crosses next season as would Shearer. Milner looks even sharper/better than last season.

I'd say Robert and Ginola were top class wingers for Newcastle, how would you rate Milner compared to them?

If Richards played for us and Taylor played for Man City, then Taylor would be the natural replacement to John Terry, and Richards would be getting polls made comparing him to Peter Ramage after a bad performance in a UEFA Cup match when Ramage looked decent for a change. True story.

How's that work? Why would Richards be over-hyped just cos he played for Man City? Which sounds like what you're implying... ???

Because we knock our own players down at every opportunity when they make a mistake? We always build our players up then knock them down at the first opportunity. I can't believe the amount of s*** Milner gets. He's 21 playing in an awful team with nothing to aim at in the box yet he had a good season last season taking all things into consideration, and we've still got people saying he's s****.

Milner is s*** average though.

That fella who put that excellent cross for the second looked amazingly like Milner! Any idea who he is? Trialist I assume? :razz:

s*** average game from a s*** average player.

The sad thing is you probably think it makes him good by getting a goal and an assist in a pre season game.

That must make Luque top class! :lol:

Aye silly of me, especially as he has been so shit the last 2 seasons?

How did you rate him today? Lucky this whole pre-season things has the magical ability to make players cross.

I'd agree with you and say Milner is not YET in their league. I was very very big fans of both Ginola and Robert. Exceptionally gifted players.

However in a few years if he keeps improving the way he improved last he soon could be. He gets back better than both already, has a great attitude and work ethic! He reminds me of a quicker harder working waddle, going forward. He could be in their league in a couple of seasons imo.

If Richards played for us and Taylor played for Man City, then Taylor would be the natural replacement to John Terry, and Richards would be getting polls made comparing him to Peter Ramage after a bad performance in a UEFA Cup match when Ramage looked decent for a change. True story.

How's that work? Why would Richards be over-hyped just cos he played for Man City? Which sounds like what you're implying... ???

Because we knock our own players down at every opportunity when they make a mistake? We always build our players up then knock them down at the first opportunity. I can't believe the amount of s*** Milner gets. He's 21 playing in an awful team with nothing to aim at in the box yet he had a good season last season taking all things into consideration, and we've still got people saying he's s****.

That fella who put that excellent cross for the second looked amazingly like Milner! Any idea who he is? Trialist I assume? :razz:

The sad thing is you probably think it makes him good by getting a goal and an assist in a pre season game.

Aye silly of me, especially as he has been so s*** the last 2 seasons?

How did you rate him today? Lucky this whole pre-season things has the magical ability to make players cross.

Good cross for the goal although it was made to look better by the Celtic defence not being able to play the offside trap, worked hard as per usual but his link up play wasn't very good, all of that seem to come down the right through Solano, Geremi and Martins.

Solano easily the best winger on display tonight.

Good cross for the goal although it was made to look better by the Celtic defence not being able to play the offside trap, worked hard as per usual but his link up play wasn't very good, all of that seem to come down the right through Solano, Geremi and Martins.

Don't disagree with the Solano comment but I reckon Milner did a lot of good for us today, put in more than one good cross (even though you seem to be looking for excuses for the excellent one he did put in), scored a very good goal (suppose they should have closed him down and the keeper should have got it) and worked his arse off for the team defensively (which was clearly what Allardyce has asked for).

I like Nobby, but against the top teams he doesn't get the time and space he needs to make any impact/hurt teams. Nobby is quality given time and space.

Milner however caused the likes of Ashley cole and Gary Neville problems with very little time and space last season. Ok Milner had a good season last season (most will agree) can he/ will he get even better next season ? Yes imo...time will tell. 

Don't disagree with the Solano comment but I reckon Milner did a lot of good for us today, put in more than one good cross (even though you seem to be looking for excuses for the excellent one he did put in), scored a very good goal (suppose they should have closed him down and the keeper should have got it) and worked his arse off for the team defensively (which was clearly what Allardyce has asked for).

Would his cross have been dangerous if Celtic had played the offside properly? It was one of those you drop in there rather than picking someone out, I don't see what great defensive work he done either as both fullbacks were exposed in the second half, he had a few balls played down the line for him to run onto but he was just too slow to get on the end of them.

Solano, Geremi and Butt looked better than him tonight although he was better than the kids that come on.

I like Nobby, but against the top teams he doesn't get the time and space he needs to make any impact/hurt teams. Nobby is quality given time and space.

Milner however caused the likes of Ashley cole and Gary Neville problems with very little time and space last season. Ok Milner had a good season last season (most will agree) can he/ will he get even better next season ? Yes imo...time will tell. 

The thing about Nobby is he seems to create the time and space for himself!Im kinda glad we are selling dyer now cos I think Nobby will hurt teams more than dyer when hes playing wide right!

Also a bit off subject......but could ya imagine if they asked dyer to play right back all last season..........!!!!

Nobby played there and not only did he not wine on about it he performed well there as well!!

He was a good player in an awful team, if we want to get better then we're going to need better than Milner as he isn't good enough to get us to top 6, someone likened him to Lee Clark on here a few weeks back and they were spot on, he was a good player for us (better than Milner in fact) but he wasn't good enough when we made the step up and Milner won't be either IMO.

If we lose Dyer then I hope we go for SWP because he has a far bigger impact on games than Milner due to his pace and penetration.

Milner is good enough for top 6, gettign better all the time. A star in the making and I wouldn't have said that before he went to Villa and came back and had  agood season. His work rate is second to none..even Sam's heart monitors will tell him that!

Would his cross have been dangerous if Celtic had played the offside properly? It was one of those you drop in there rather than picking someone out, I don't see what great defensive work he done either as both fullbacks were exposed in the second half, he had a few balls played down the line for him to run onto but he was just too slow to get on the end of them.

Solano, Geremi and Butt looked better than him tonight although he was better than the kids that come on.

You can say "would so and so have been as good if" for anything. Would Luque have scored his two if the keeper kept his legs shut, would Martins have scored his if the keeper had got down quicker.. Fact is he put in an excellent cross and we scored from it because of good movement by Milner.

Milner is good enough for a top 6 team imo. Lennon is massively overrated and I really don't rate Pennant highly at all.

Pennant is better than Milner, Lennon and Bentley are quite a bit better IMHO.

Pennant isnt at all.

Do you think N'Zogbia is good enough for top 6?

I'd take Pennant over Milner although he's only a squad player at Liverpool anyway.

No, not at the moment but if he can get back somewhere close to the form he showed under Souness then maybe, his pace is fantastic and excellent for counter attacking football.

What would be the point of a transfer on terms anything like that? We'd be far better off keeping him and using him as part of our already paper thin squad. I hope this is the last we hear of it, and I hope Dyer realises how lucky he is that we have supported him while southern clubs have failed to provide him with the move he wants.

you're expecting him to be grateful NOW, after all this time getting paid shedloads for mediocrity?

take what we can get, and f*** the skanky little tosspot off.

Like I said to you or other cockney wankers...pay up or fuck off. Preferably both.

"KIERON Dyer was left out of the friendly against Celtic to protect a valuable asset, said Newcastle United boss Sam Allardyce.

The England international remains the subject of much speculation about his future and he was left out of the 19-man squad that beat the Scottish champions 4-1.

Afterwards Big Sam explained: "There's a big value in Kieron Dyer - he could have ended up playing tonight and being one of the casualties.""

from .cock.  http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1079665,00.html

Nothing we didnt know already,  really.