Dyer given permission to talk to West Ham, fee agreed

iklgizmo

BBC Sport claiming Spurs now leading the chase...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/6918873.stm

"Boss Martin Jol is believed to have lodged a bid of about £5m for the Ipswich-born England international."

:clap:

EDIT: Oops, didn't realise the link had been posted on previous page.

What the fuck is going on?

Inflation is taking new extremes, Big Sam laughing all the way to the next transfer?

Manchester Evening News Link

Meanwhile, City have this morning distanced themselves from speculation suggesting they are ready to make a £4.5m swoop for Kieron Dyer.

BBC Link

Manchester City had been strongly linked with a swoop for Dyer, 28, but BBC Sport understands boss Sven-Goran Eriksson will not make a move.

:celb:

Santa Cruz...Dyer...Sven's expert bullet dodging continues  :smitten:

Guest Breezer

Sven really looks like he's going to do things with City. I'm happy with Allardyce, but I can't help but think we missed out big-time in not getting Eriksson.

Because Sven have fund for transfers whilst Sam doesnt...

Sven really looks like he's going to do things with City. I'm happy with Allardyce, but I can't help but think we missed out big-time in not getting Eriksson.

I rate Sven, but prefer Allardyce for us.

Guest Breezer

Because Sven have fund for transfers whilst Sam doesnt...

How do you know this?

The way it is at the moment...

:lol:

What's wrong with my comment? He's made some excellent signings so far. I'd imagine he's only spent about £10m net as well.

Yup. Looks like he's getting chiellini for 7m aswell, that's some team he's building there.

Sven in "needs to spend shit loads for success" shocker.

Sven in "needs to spend s*** loads for success" shocker.

Unless Allardyce spends another £15-20m on defenders this summer, you could say the same about him tbh.

Agree there. Sven is probably going to shock a few people and I expect City to do alright next season. Sven is light years ahead of Pearce, but I still prefer Allardyce here.

Agree there. Sven is probably going to shock a few people and I expect City to do alright next season. Sven is light years ahead of Pearce, but I still prefer Allardyce here.

easy to say,wonder what pearce would have been like if backed the way sven has been so far.

easy to say,wonder what pearce would have been like if backed the way sven has been so far.

How much did he pay for Samaras again?

one player.......how much has sven spent so far?..........how much did sven pay for mendieta in his last club job ?

one player.......how much has sven spent so far?..........how much did sven pay for mendieta in his last club job ?

One shit player, I'm sure there's a few more Pearce wasted money on anall. Sven has signed quality so far.

Sven was managing England when lazio bought Mendieta.  :idiot2:

Wasn't Sven iirc.