Dyer given permission to talk to West Ham, fee agreed

iklgizmo

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/chroniclesport/tm_headline=it-s-a-dyer-dilemma%26method=full%26objectid=19522790%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

Anal's musings today....

"A source close to West Ham told me today: “It’s all right Sam Allardyce saying that Dyer will not be leaving St James’ Park unless it is in the interests of Newcastle United and that he will not be cheap. But talk of £5m for Dyer is pie in the sky.

“West Ham will look to make a down payment of around £1m and then payments on a batch of 10 or so games because of the problems with insurance regarding his medical history.

“So if Dyer does come to Upton Park it will be on West Ham’s terms and not Newcastle United’s.”"

fuck that!Can ya imagine them saying that to Sam!he would break that fucking egg head of his!

Dyer better be prepared to get his head down and earn his corn for Newcastle I'd say. His chances of a move south look like they have been shat on by the cockney spivs trying to act hardball.

That's a right crock of shit, not sure a transfer's ever been done on that basis before. Other than those paying a fraction more when they reach 100 appearances or Europe or whatever.

What would be the point of a transfer on terms anything like that? We'd be far better off keeping him and using him as part of our already paper thin squad. I hope this is the last we hear of it, and I hope Dyer realises how lucky he is that we have supported him while southern clubs have failed to provide him with the move he wants.

They are trying to take advantage of the situation. Stuff them.

Dyer needs to get his life in order. He has family & kids down in Ipswich so IMO he could gallavant around the Quayside. If he is now missing them so much a) what has changed b) move them up.

I believe his sister has been in a spot of bother & he may be getting pressure from family in that regard.

Personally I don't buy this family issues shite.

If this has been going on behind the scenes then it's not just happened overnight.

Why has he not handed in a transfer request if he's SO bothered about his family? Any other footballer would move his girlfriend and kids to wherever they were playing.

What's happened is probably that he's got a bit of stick of the fans after the end of last seasons pathetic displays, been on the phone to his big pals in London (bet it took Jenas a while to get his hands on his phone :shifty:), and they've said some shit like "come on clubbing down here man, divin't put in a transfer request and just give the stupid twats a sob story. Then you divin't have to give up your slice of the transfer fee".

Either grow some bollox and hand in the transfer request and fuck off or, shut your snivelling little trap and do what your payed well over the odds to do.

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/chroniclesport/tm_headline=it-s-a-dyer-dilemma%26method=full%26objectid=19522790%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

Anal's musings today....

"A source close to West Ham told me today: “It’s all right Sam Allardyce saying that Dyer will not be leaving St James’ Park unless it is in the interests of Newcastle United and that he will not be cheap. But talk of £5m for Dyer is pie in the sky.

“West Ham will look to make a down payment of around £1m and then payments on a batch of 10 or so games because of the problems with insurance regarding his medical history.

“So if Dyer does come to Upton Park it will be on West Ham’s terms and not Newcastle United’s.”"

f*** that!Can ya imagine them saying that to Sam!he would break that f****** egg head of his!

they can get fucked on that bid

Would just like to add that personaly I would love to get rid of the little fucka, but if we can't as it seems get anybody in quickly to replace him, then don't leave us in the shite by selling him for peanuts just to line his and his agents pockets.

West ham were happy wapping out 8m for Upson who is almost as injury prone as Dyer.

Im not upset if he goes, provided we replace him. But there is no reason for us to accept anything under 5m in this current market and especially from freakin West Ham.

England International, Experience at every level, and somehow aside from ourselves highly rated. Hes not worth anything above 4m, but compared to the current market we should be looking at nearer double that.

Guest Gemmill

Sit tight lads.  West Ham are trying to sound nails, but the baldy biscuit baron won't be able to resist lashing an £8m bid in before too long.

Anal's musings today....

That sounds like Oliver's usual bollocks, but if West Ham are trying to play the cockney spivs then we should just sit and wait until they up their offer - if they don't do it he doesn't move. The closer they get to the deadline the more they'll sweat while we have the player and they don't.

As Sam mentioned, we can always just keep the player. He might be a bit unhappy, but so is Heinze at Man Utd and their stance is if he stays he stays. Some players kick up a right stink and refuse to play but that's pretty rare and I don't think Dyer would dare do that here tbh, espescially when he's pretty much a first-team player.

Dyer out £5m, SWP in £10m.

Yes

Dyer out £5m, SWP in £10m.

I'd rather go for someone who can play central midfield if we go down that route.

and also Yes.

Regardless of Dyer, I think we were looking to bring another Central midfielder in anyways, albeit probably a defensive one. Appiah really would be ideal for me, he is as creative and driving forward as he is a great defensive midfielder.

SWP's would be ideal, especially for replacing pace with pace. But you could argue we are already well stocked on the Right with Geremi, Milner and Solano. SWP would give us something different, but could he fit into the team anywhere else?

If Richards played for us and Taylor played for Man City, then Taylor would be the natural replacement to John Terry, and Richards would be getting polls made comparing him to Peter Ramage after a bad performance in a UEFA Cup match when Ramage looked decent for a change. True story.

How's that work? Why would Richards be over-hyped just cos he played for Man City? Which sounds like what you're implying... ???

Because we knock our own players down at every opportunity when they make a mistake? We always build our players up then knock them down at the first opportunity. I can't believe the amount of s*** Milner gets. He's 21 playing in an awful team with nothing to aim at in the box yet he had a good season last season taking all things into consideration, and we've still got people saying he's s****.

Milner is shit average though.

That fella who put that excellent cross for the second looked amazingly like Milner! Any idea who he is? Trialist I assume? :razz:

shit average game from a shit average player.

What would be the point of a transfer on terms anything like that? We'd be far better off keeping him and using him as part of our already paper thin squad. I hope this is the last we hear of it, and I hope Dyer realises how lucky he is that we have supported him while southern clubs have failed to provide him with the move he wants.

you're expecting him to be grateful NOW, after all this time getting paid shedloads for mediocrity?

take what we can get, and fuck the skanky little tosspot off.

If Richards played for us and Taylor played for Man City, then Taylor would be the natural replacement to John Terry, and Richards would be getting polls made comparing him to Peter Ramage after a bad performance in a UEFA Cup match when Ramage looked decent for a change. True story.

How's that work? Why would Richards be over-hyped just cos he played for Man City? Which sounds like what you're implying... ???

Because we knock our own players down at every opportunity when they make a mistake? We always build our players up then knock them down at the first opportunity. I can't believe the amount of s*** Milner gets. He's 21 playing in an awful team with nothing to aim at in the box yet he had a good season last season taking all things into consideration, and we've still got people saying he's s****.

Milner is s*** average though.

That fella who put that excellent cross for the second looked amazingly like Milner! Any idea who he is? Trialist I assume? :razz:

s*** average game from a s*** average player.

The sad thing is you probably think it makes him good by getting a goal and an assist in a pre season game.

That must make Luque top class! :lol: