Next signing an experienced centre-half for 'free' (Chronicle)

Rich

what doesnt make sense is that if we had a big accepted why isnt it in the chronicle but in their local paper?

The chronicle is fairly useless. I have no idea whether the echo is any good but you could understand why they would be interested in the story due to the everton link.

what doesnt make sense is that if we had a big accepted why isnt it in the chronicle but in their local paper?

The chronicle is fairly useless. I have no idea whether the echo is any good but you could understand why they would be interested in the story due to the everton link.

The Echo reckoned Everton had signed Emre and Parker ahead of us

The Echo reckoned Everton had signed Emre and Parker ahead of us

Ha, like i say i can only say how accurate he ronny is. Have no idea about Liverpool.

Can someone do a quick summary of this thead? :D

Can't be arsed to read through 7 pages especially as it seemed to be going into "THE BOARD!!" phase 1.

Read the first post. That's it.

aye someone posted that a little earlier, I really have no opinion of the guy but if he'll cost about £1-2m then get him in, I just don't care anymore now, haha, I'm sure he'll rotate well in the squad or somethin  :tongue11:

I'd be very happy with that. 

I don't know if it was a piss take, it probably was, I remember somebody saying that was the one we thought we were getting when we brought the one we got from Portsmouth.

aye someone posted that a little earlier, I really have no opinion of the guy but if he'll cost about £1-2m then get him in, I just don't care anymore now, haha, I'm sure he'll rotate well in the squad or somethin  :tongue11:

I've just seen it in the other thread, I missed it  for some reason.

I'm not starting a new thread for this but we're supposed to be after Faye.

:yikes:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=471958&in_page_id=1779

You dont need to, there is a thread about it halfway down the main page.

The state we are in, and the apparent lack of funds/players available I guess we could do worse than Faye. improvement on ramage and huntingdon at least.

PSG reserve left back, faye and someone else might see us through to January, with places and pride left to salvage.