Kieron Dyer

DJ_NUFC

What has he said?

Dyer: “A new investor will see the club as a business. They’re not bothered about winning something, they just want to keep churning the money. Arsenal have shown that – they’re happy to come top four – job done.

“Knowing the Newcastle fans, would they settle for just that? I think Newcastle staying in the Premier League will just make money with the TV deal.”

Shreeves: “I’ve spoken to quite a few Newcastle fans. I was on the train with quite a lot after the Brighton game and they said they’re fed up with this reputation that they believe they have a right to win a trophy or belong alongside Manchester United. That’s a myth. They just want to support their team and see them do well. They do not believe they have any divine right.”

Dyer: “I disagree. I disagree. Being there I think they expect to be up there. I’m not saying winning the league but I think the fans think they’re a Champions League team. I honestly believe that.

“They were spoiled with Kevin Keegan.”

He seems a bit confused. He finishes the interview by saying "“The club has so much potential. I would love to see them do well and get back up and in the Champions League.”

Guest Howaythetoon

He says the fans expect to be in the Champions League, then literally the next sentence he says Bobby Robson came in and exceeded expectations. :lol:

Thick as wale spunk!

What has he said?

Dyer: “A new investor will see the club as a business. They’re not bothered about winning something, they just want to keep churning the money. Arsenal have shown that – they’re happy to come top four – job done.

“Knowing the Newcastle fans, would they settle for just that? I think Newcastle staying in the Premier League will just make money with the TV deal.”

Shreeves: “I’ve spoken to quite a few Newcastle fans. I was on the train with quite a lot after the Brighton game and they said they’re fed up with this reputation that they believe they have a right to win a trophy or belong alongside Manchester United. That’s a myth. They just want to support their team and see them do well. They do not believe they have any divine right.”

Dyer: “I disagree. I disagree. Being there I think they expect to be up there. I’m not saying winning the league but I think the fans think they’re a Champions League team. I honestly believe that.

'Spoiled'? Fucking 'spoiled'?

The absolute gaul of that cunt. We won fuck all. We've not won fuck all for donkeys years and a few good years and we were spoiled.

Wish a snake had bitten him on the cock in that fucking jungle. Little rat.

What has he said?

'Spoiled'? f***ing 'spoiled'?

The absolute gaul of that c***. We won f*** all. We've not won f*** all for donkeys years and a few good years and we were spoiled.

Wish a snake had bitten him on the cock in that f***ing jungle. Little rat.

:lol:

Kieron Dyer is a cunt and always has been. A better athlete than a footballer and was only dangerous for his pace. He was spoiled being managed by such a gentleman and successful gem of the beautiful game and should simply fuck off.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Dyer was a better player than that mind. He wasn't headless chicken-like with his pace, his runs were very clever and fitted well in a team with Shearer, Speed, Robert, Bellamy...

If he was playing now he'd be a first choice in this England team.

He was a very good transition player with erratic end product, bordering on poor for the positions he got himself into.

Better version of Sissoko in some respects.

Dyer was a better player than that mind. He wasn't headless chicken-like with his pace, his runs were very clever and fitted well in a team with Shearer, Speed, Robert, Bellamy...

If he was playing now he'd be a first choice in this England team.

He was a very good transition player with erratic end product, bordering on poor for the positions he got himself into.

Much better version of Sissoko in every respect.

More like tbh.

Guest Howaythetoon

Nah Dyer was a much better player than Sissoko, much better. What let Dyer down was his injuries, poor finishing given the number of times he would get through onto goal and his attitude. Underneath all his faults lay a very good footballer, or a potential good footballer. I actually think someone like Rafa would have been great for his game.

Maybe if the likes of Dyer had spent less time out on the town, burning 50 Quid notes in front of people, we might have won a trophy. He cried when SBR passed away during an interview, I sincerely hope they were tears of gulit, because they should have been. Luckily for us, the fact that he's thick as mince and unable to contstruct a opinion outside of spouting tired cliche's, so I doubt we'll see much of him on the telly. He should stick to coaching the Ipswich U15s or whatever it is that he does now, they're about his mental level.