José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Although I do think his point is he's proud a club like Barcelona would want one of our players rather than proud a player's wanting to leave.

That's how I interpreted TT's post.

I thought it was obvious, but its always nice to see some drama queen twist your words and run with it.

Best scenario he signs a new deal, but it really isn't going to happen, next best scenario he leaves to go play for the best club in the world. Didn't think that would cause such a fuss tbh.  :rolleyes:

twist your words? i used your exact words and asked twice why you'd be honoured to see him leave for a better team, you declined to reply twice and latched onto someone else tempering what you said to make it sound reasonable  :lol:

there's a big difference between saying him going to barcelona is the next best scenario to him staying and saying you'd be honoured if he left us to play for them, and you know it, which is why you failed to answer my question and said nothing until a few other people came to your rescue.

I was actually talking about Wullie saying i wanted him to leave, but yeah, everything is about you.  :rolleyes:

I replied, you didn't listen, I wasn't going to say it again, conversation over, move on.

You think pretty highly of yourself don't you? I must respond ASAP to anything you say? God forbid I be doing something else  :lol: Fuk off man you shower of piss.  :lol:

righty o.

every time i've asked you to explain why you'd be honoured to see him go to barcelona you've declined (pretend you've answered if you like, all i've seen is straw man arguments about xisco and soopafan posts trying to deflect the issue) i have a feeling it's because you know it's a stupid thing to say but given this post it appears to be consistent.

Guest BooBoo

He'll get shown up at Barca IMO.

Good player but not that good that he should be playing for them.

Guest bimpy474

The Times are saying Liverpool have made a £5 million bid for Gael Clichy.

You sure it wasn't £50m ?  ;)

Him and Gibbs are overrated. I can't see why Liverpool would even consider him.

One of the things Comoli likes to take credit for is finding Clichy

To me, this means that Liverpool may have cooled their interest in Jose.............which is good news.

Clichy has most certainly regressed as a footballer. At the time of Wenger selling Cole, most assumed Clichy would one day be at the same level as Cole. Wenger will do well to sell him and bring in a replacement. Especially with him only having a year left on his contract.

Jose will go to Arsenal.

That would kill me

Would be MUCH better than going to Liverpool, for me.

I dare say I'd be honoured if he moved to Arsenal.

:lol: Toon's Taylor what have you done...

Guest WashyGeordie

He's gone. Good authoriteh

Where to?

http://www.chinahearsay.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/cartman-authoritah.jpg

I know it seems to be fashionable to hate Clichy at the moment, but getting him for £5m would be a very decent signing IMO.

It's a fantastic deal if it means they won't want Enrique as a result.